Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's....

Unfortunately I have failed to regain any fitness I had and wont be starring tonight, but we do have a new keeper who was impressive on Saturday and another new signing to reveal tonight wink

Haven't heard from Jurg recently, last time he was injured but hope he makes the trip tonight.

JURG Where are you

You been missing me then guys....yeah right!!

Was on holiday last week so not had access to the net, just been catching up on the goings on everywhere.

Still injured I'm afraid, so not sure if I'll make the long trip down tonight.

Big 6 pointer tonight though, so hopefully we will finally pick up a point since the exodus!! Apparently we were looking good against Merstham last Sat and their keeper was MOTM, so who knows!!

That's what age does to you Teffs duel although I turned 30 last week, so apparently I'm now old bigcry

I am, but to be honest I've not really been enjoying it. Too many players have too much to say rather than concentrating on getting results!!

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Unfortunately I have failed to regain any fitness I had and wont be starring tonight, but we do have a new keeper who was impressive on Saturday and another new signing to reveal tonight wink

Haven't heard from Jurg recently, last time he was injured but hope he makes the trip tonight.

JURG Where are you

Who??!!

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
Originally Posted By: Teflon

JURG Where are you

Who??!!

hairout Not saying grrr

Hoping to be able to get down to Meadowbank, so might meet some new faces !

(p.s. I won't forget the polish, Teffs !) bolt