Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Royston Town 12th March

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

I would be surprised if you get more than 10 (ten) from Royston !!

The game is not close enough to the end of the season to be descisive !!

Most team still have around 36 points to play for and it is my opinion that 3 gained or 3 lost would not be a massive hinderance to either side due to the fact their are so many top of the table games still to be played

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
KT have an average home gate of 29, and Royston an average away gate of 26.

Don't forget that its a midweek fixture, its going to rain, be cold and a boring 0-0 scoreline with no shots at goal from either team.

I hadn't taken it being a midweek match into consideration, but i think the game could attract the personality hunters, Higher teams looking for a tap up and the lure of a decent sarnie with a soft drink always pulls a crowd in.

Both high scoring teams though Royston seem to have a tighter defence or better goalie... You may be right Willo, they may nagate each other though i'd expect atleast a few goals cheerleader

Originally Posted By: Football Man

In that case, can I predict a zero attendance due to postponement? laugh

Can we assume that you will be in attendance or are you still scared stiff of bumping into Frank and Gregg, don't worry they don't bear grudges and will happily shake your hand

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man

In that case, can I predict a zero attendance due to postponement? laugh

Can we assume that you will be in attendance or are you still scared stiff of bumping into Frank and Gregg, don't worry they don't bear grudges and will happily shake your hand

My Dad is hoping to attend, work permiting.
He said he is looking forward to 'pressing your flesh' Rhodes.

You mean Wader is coming, it will be nice to see him again and I'll be the first to shake his hand to show there are no hard feelings

Paul - Sorry The Watchful Listener, obviously you will be in the away dug out so there will be no place to hide, will Tony Galvin be travelling down as I would like to get his autograph and take a photo of him and 'the great one' together if he doesn't mind

Yes very funny Rhodes that is how I like it !

It is good that people at RTFC also think the Paul (manager) is The Watchfull Listener, I know also he aint happy about it, and that is just the way I like it !!

I get the impression that Royston Town don't like playing mind games, least of all Paul Attfield who seems totally professional in his approach however he had better get used to it as there will be plenty more coming his, or shoud I say your, way before 12 March. You haven't said if Tony Galvin will be coming down or indeed if he's still at Garden Walk, he never seems to gets a mention in the Royston Crow or in match reports.

How should I know if Tony galvin is going to be at the game I dont even know the man to talk too.

He assists Paul Attfield and does most of the training I would assume does that deserve a mention in the papers every week? Or is it that he is an ex professional ?

Does Carlos Queirez at Man Utd get a mention in the papers every week ?

I note that the allocated Referee for our fixture on 12 March is Gary Hart from Watford, Assisted by Simon Neller from London and Steven Pordes from Harrow, I'm sure they will be up to the job

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
How should I know if Tony galvin is going to be at the game I dont even know the man to talk too.
He assists Paul Attfield and does most of the training I would assume does that deserve a mention in the papers every week? Or is it that he is an ex professional ?
Does Carlos Queirez at Man Utd get a mention in the papers every week ?

And as if to prove this fact, people can't even spell his name: Carlos Queiroz. Good try though. biglaugh