Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Royston Town 12th March

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Horace - Don't say I didn't offer but if you are able to get out of your stuffy School Governors meeting or send somebody else in your place then I strongly suggest that you do, it will be a night to remember at the Copthall Stadium on Wednesday

Wader - I'm the first to say that the Haringey Allotments Forum meetings I attend are mind numbing to put it mildly however the objective of attending them is to ensure that the likes of 'Sugar' don't feather their own nests as well as to hold the Local Authority to account for raising Allotment rents for sinister purposes.

I have to say that Omar Labarta had an absolute blinder for the Reserves yesterday, he stopped everything that Langford threw at him!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Don't say I didn't offer but if you are able to get out of your stuffy School Governors meeting or send somebody else in your place then I strongly suggest that you do, it will be a night to remember at the Copthall Stadium on Wednesday

As I said, thanks for the offer. I have to attend the meeting, as I'm the chair. Second demand on my time that night would be the Hertford Town FC monthly meeting, which I have to miss because of the aforementioned governors' meeting. Third would be watching the Hertford Town Youth FC Under 16's training!

If anyone is interested, there is actually a BIG match in the SSML on Wednesday night. It's the semi final of the Challenge Trophy between Brimsdown Rovers and Holmer Green. It's bound to draw the biggest SSML crowd of the night by a country mile. I, for one, am planning to be there!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
If anyone is interested, there is actually a BIG match in the SSML on Wednesday night. It's the semi final of the Challenge Trophy between Brimsdown Rovers and Holmer Green. It's bound to draw the biggest SSML crowd of the night by a country mile. I, for one, am planning to be there! I'm so confident of this that I had to post it on the Kentish v Royston thread, cos no one else has mentioned anything of this game

Originally Posted By: Football Man
If anyone is interested, there is actually a BIG match in the SSML on Wednesday night. It's the semi final of the Challenge Trophy between Brimsdown Rovers and Holmer Green. It's bound to draw the biggest SSML crowd of the night by a country mile. I, for one, am planning to be there!

This is the first I have heard about it, it can't be that big a game not to have its own thread on the Forum whereas this Kentish Town v Royston thread has an unprecedented 918 views so far three days before the game is due to take place.
The highlighted bit of your post says it all, I thought you said you would be visiting the Copthall Stadium this season and this is a heaven made opportunity for you.

Football Man - This is typical of you, you know full well that the Kentish Town v Royston Town game on Wednesday is the most eagerly awaited and biggest of the SSML Division 1 season so far, there is a huge interest and you are just trying to throw a spanner in the works as usual. The game will also be mentioned on the Non League radio show this evening and I believe our partnership with Arsenal is heavily featured where, as you know, we are working hand in hand with them on the high profile Central Government led Kickz initiative.

Greg Dyke - You don't strike me as the sort of person who would play darts, are you sure it's not just an excuse, why don't you just come down as it will be good to see you again.

Actually with all the heavy rain last night and this morning there could be an element of doubt about the game going ahead and I will obviously keep you posted, my guess is that Haringey v Hoddesdon Town is in serious doubt tomorrow night.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: Bitch

I play dirty, i fight dirty, so catch that Rio happybouncer

Left my lunch in the fridge this morning so I’m starving. But regardless however hungry I am you will never get a nibble from Rio the Cat tongue

Tag your it.

I can't imagine you starving after what you stuffed into your temple yesterday big boy! cheeseburger

gotcha