Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Royston Town 12th March

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Hordes - That's a bit below the belt and unwarranted, I have to say you have some strange views such as when you vilified Winston Silcot and the Broadwater Farm Estate last week.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hordes - That's a bit below the belt and unwarranted, I have to say you have some strange views such as when you vilified Winston Silcot and the Broadwater Farm Estate last week.

he's a murdering scumbag and the estate is a cesspit
vilified enough for you?

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Winton Silcott was wrongly convicted of murder, the police fabricated confessions.
unless you have new evidence, I think you owe Winston an apology, hordes

Hordes - Yes apologise, be a man, I know Winston reads this Forum with keen interest as he was alerted to his name being mentioned by Clasford Stirling recently.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Winton Silcott was wrongly convicted of murder, the police fabricated confessions.

Dykey, you forget the other fella that died on the end of his knife

thank you Bitch...and up yours Dykey

Hordes - Yes apologise, be a man, I know Winston reads this Forum with keen interest as he was alerted to his name being mentioned by Clasford Stirling recently.

has he got it on audio then?
and i aint offering an apology...his record says he's
a murdering scumbag so naff off you ar5e licking leftie
notice you didnt disagree that broadwater farm is a cesspit

Hordes - You're back from work I see no doubt looking forward to the weekend ahead, what game will you be taking in tomorrow out of interest. Actually I don't disagree that the Broadwater Farm Estate is a cesspit, the good people who live on it don't do so by choice but make the best of things and you have to admire them greatly for that, the Estate is vastly improved from the days of the riots thanks to the likes of Clasford Stirling and it was so nice to see him awarded the MBE last year for his efforts.

Hordes - You're back from work I see no doubt looking forward to the weekend ahead, what game will you be taking in tomorrow out of interest. Actually I don't disagree that the Broadwater Farm Estate is a cesspit, the good people who live on it don't do so by choice but make the best of things and you have to admire them greatly for that, the Estate is vastly improved from the days of the riots thanks to the likes of Clasford Stirling and it was so nice to see him awarded the MBE last year for his efforts.

you are such a sap
wheres your defense of the murderer in that post?
in my line of work i meet 5hit twats like you all the time
go fu*k yourself twat

So what is your line of work out of interest, you worry me as your obsession with Winston Silcot and the Broadwater Farm Estate is bordering on the sinister and I'm convinced it is 'a black thing'. You haven't commented on Kenneth Noye's dispicable cold blooded murder on the M25 whereas I understand Winston's was in self defence and then he was later framed for PC Blakelock's murder.

So what is your line of work out of interest, you worry me as your obsession with Winston Silcot and the Broadwater Farm Estate is bordering on the sinister and I'm convinced it is 'a black thing'. You haven't commented on Kenneth Noye's dispicable cold blooded murder on the M25 whereas I understand Winston's was in self defence and then he was later framed for PC Blakelock's murder.

i work in PR for the BNP

Originally Posted By: hordes

i work in PR for the BNP

Banque Nationale Paris?

Hordes - Read this link and learn something, Winston Silcot has served his time for the 'murder' of boxer Anthony Smith in 1984, now please leave him alone and let him enjoy his deserved 50k compensation:

http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/wsilcott/index.html

That has had me laughing out load Rhodes (not the content of the post) more the size of the bait!!!!!!!!!!!

Hordes - Read this link and learn something, Winston Silcot has served his time for the 'murder' of boxer Anthony Smith in 1984, now please leave him alone and let him enjoy his deserved 50k compensation:

http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/wsilcott/index.html

McMullen - I don't know what was more of a surprise, Colney Heath winning at Chalfont St Peter yesterday or Hordes not coming on here since 08.52 this morning to respond to my post!

Forget quote of the month that's post of the month in the bag and it's only the 2nd!!!!!!! Congratulations yay

McMullen - I don't know what was more of a surprise, Colney Heath winning at Chalfont St Peter yesterday or Hordes not coming on here since 08.52 this morning to respond to my post!

Well back on topic of the thread... I think I'm going to go to this game next week. As well as it being on my way home from work I've not been to the Copthall Stadium yet and am interested in seeing what Royston have to offer.

Obv any relevent points of interest will be passed back to the Hoddy guys if they're not there themselves!