Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Royston Town 12th March

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
This evening’s fixture was originally scheduled for 29 December but was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, a match programme was produced for that game which will be available on a first come first served basis and will no doubt become a collectors item in the future.

whistle

It was only after the interval that we woke up from our slumbers following a stern talking to in the dressing room with tea cups flying in all directions

prolific Craig Hammond Royston boast the division’s top marksmen who was brought in from Ridgeons Eastern Counties League Premier Division outfit Mildenhall Town in November for a reported four figure fee.

That's fired me up for the game! Watch out for flying tea cups! coffee I've got my Doritos and a nice bottle of Shirazz at the ready laugh

Bargain Basement (£12.99) striker Hammond will come unstuck one to one with my mighty Rio the cat cheerleader

Bring it on! excited C'Mon KT excited

Folks - I've just spoken to Willo the Cat who was standing on the centre circle, you couldn't really get more up to date information than that could you and hopefully Haringey Borough will take note. There are no problems at all although we still have to wait for the precautionary pitch inspection at 4.00pm to be carried out by Mr Steven Conway, he has been known to be pernickety but Willo says that he would be absolutely amazed if he finds fault with his painstaking efforts from 09.00 this morning.

Considering there hasn't been a single drop a rain and combined with some high winds you'd expect the game to be on!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
whistle

What does this icon signify. I think you are being awkward for the sake of it as the pitch was totally under water yesterday evening, Willow the Cat deserves a pat on the back for what he has done today and a peck on the cheek from Bitch

That icon was next to a comment regarding the programme and not the pitch so stop being a dick!

Well done Willo, if our ressie game at Sawbridgeworth is called off I'll pop in at Copthall on my way home!

If you do you will still be obliged to pay the £4 I'm afraid but there will be programmes left unlike at Hoddesdon on Saturday.

Yes the game is definitely on, Mr Conway kindly came down early and the pitch passed his inspection, look forward to seeing some of you later including Keeper No One and his dad.

If you do you will still be obliged to pay the £4 I'm afraid but there will be programmes left unlike at Hoddesdon on Saturday.
Yes the game is definitely on, Mr Conway kindly came down early and the pitch passed his inspection, look forward to seeing some of you later including Keeper No One and his dad.

why u having digs at hoddesdon for their programme? twice ive herd u mention it now. to be perfectly honest it was a bloody good programme, best seen in this division by far!

Good luck to all, been working in Leicester today so home late and cant make an apperance.

Notice Willo has been working his nuts off prior to kick-off again so have a good one fella.

Watchful Listener hope you get another ticket!!!! grin

Get in the traffic police!!!

Stand up if you think watchful listener is a to55er, stand up... sorry just getting into it.

blu_md_wht

How do you reckon the match has started McM? I'm imagining the teams came out to rapturous applause, stepped onto the hallowed turf with their ears ringing.

The strains of Rio playing over the tannoy. Willo the Cat taking his bow then back-flipping to his goal and crunching his fingers infront of Mr Hart grin

The crowd settles as the whistle for kick off blows. KT win the toss and they're away attacking the oppo goal. Royston put up a hearty defence......

cheerleader C'Mon KT cheerleader

But oh no Royston break and are through on goal it's Hammond v 'The Cat'.... oh my god that's got to hurt a2 footer femur high and Willo see's red!!!!!!!!

Off he goes for a shower and a visit to Barnet Town Hall, 'Hello i'm Willo and i have serious anger management problem'... it's ok Willo your with people who care.... !!!! cry

Ah but McM i've been putting Rio through his paces in my box! I've taught him how to fight dirty and sneaky so the ref dont see wink Hammond is mincemeat boxing

The wind has dropped and there is some good flowing footy. Rio would be getting bored but for the banter and newly learnt chants coming from behind his goal....

Half time and due to the lack of match information coming through i'm doing the best i can smile

Stalemate on 45 mins and the players have worked thier sox off (they'll have to pay for a new pair). Rio spent most of the first half dancing in the sand on the penalty spot. dancingman

Much pressing of flesh went on as Rhodes welcomed the swell of fans who have turned out for this mega match. Some tried to shake his hand a little harder than the norm...But, the force of the surging hordes from behind moved them along swiftly applause

Half time gives the most welcomed guests a chance to read some of the 56 page spectacular programme of tome proportions read

A few tea cups have gone flying in the dressing room coffee but the spirits are high.

Bring on the 2nd half... cheerleader C'Mon KT cheerleader

The visiting Spurs contingent are getting a little restless. They are humbled to be in the company of 'The Great One' bow Rhodes is regaling them with stories of when Ozzie Ardilees was my hero. What ever happened to Riccy Vila? They are assured of a mighty spread of sandwiches and nibbles after the game, no matter what the score....

The soft refreshments went down a treat at hard time and wet the whistles of the chanting support who have been vocal throughout whistle

cheerleader C'Mon KT cheerleader