Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Royston Town 12th March

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Bitch - thanks for keeping us up to date with goings on at Copthall tonight!

p.s Ricky Villa was actually at our last but one home game (with Ossie). Ossie's son Pablo plays for us.

Really!

Result from Copthall - Kentish Town 1 Royston Town 0 !!!

Dave Dawson 22 minutes.

Attendance = 38

Spare programmes available - send a s.a.e. to Rhodes, c/o Copthall Stadium (no more than 50 per customer).

15 of the 26 people who voted in the poll predicted that the gate would be under 50. Only one person predicted over 200 - wonder who that was?

Rhodes, send me one of your "left over" progs. Shame that all those trees had to be wasted, all for the sake of 38 people. I bet Roger is STILL fuming after having sold out on Saturday!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well done to KTFC (the team and the management, not the gophers) a great result which shows Royston wont have it all their own way this season. No win in 3 now for Royston!! Crisis anyone...??

Bitch - Many thanks, I couldn't log on last night after I got back from the game which was a nuisance as I expect you were all awaiting my return home with bated breath and with a comprehensive report on how we overcame 'the mighty' Royston Town

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - Many thanks, I couldn't log on last night after I got back from the game which was a nuisance as I expect you were all awaiting my return home with bated breath and with a comprehensive report on how we overcame 'the mighty' Royston Town

Well i was! laugh Don't worry, i felt connected to you and the team telepathically. smile

I meant to ask for your mobile number yesterday so I could text you periodic updates during the game to put up on the Forum

BedfordSub - No we have been compiling it for about six weeks when the fixture was announced and have been keeping it firmly under our hats, it really is unprecedented at Step 6 level and you have to hand it to Hector Valera for plotting Royston's downfall