Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

no mention of...

I actually think that you should consider the implications of the following comment from the board announcement,

"Throughout his time at Enfield Town, and in previous roles, Jim has been able to rely on the technical coaching expertise and support of Peter Hammatt. Peter has worked tirelessly to devise tactics and coaching regimes which were right for the Town. For many years their combination of talents brought us success.

I am sure that over the years both Jim and Peter have been supported in their work for the Town by their wives and families and I would like to express my thanks to them for their part in enabling us to benefit from the efforts of Jim and Peter."

I have the feeling that he is more of a get points man....whatever the performance / display.....sort of strategic guided....I say this because I see that in his body language and the way he approaches Jim when some he sees some thing he doesn't like....sort of warning him or calling for a quick re-thinking of plans.....

well any way this is just an opinion of some one that is new to the club, but I started coming when there was just Jim the Coach and the sexy Phys.... and the football was rather nicer, than it is now.

I wonder where the ideas of keeping a bench full of football players at times was....? I hope it was not Stewart's.