Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston V Stony Stratford

Cheers McMullen, I think you stand every chance tomorrow of making your hat-trick. Gee them up well and don't forget the magic powder at half time!

As for me, a Rennie and a cigar (although not necessarily in that order) is all that I will need at 4.45pm apparantly. We seriously need to try and attract a better class of loon on this site, Rennies indeed. Everyone knows that Gaviscon is the upper class digestive formulae grin

A line of lemon flavour up each nostril and they will be flying.. bow to the power of the Lucozade yay

Originally Posted By: Wader
Cheers McMullen, I think you stand every chance tomorrow of making your hat-trick. Gee them up well and don't forget the magic powder at half time!

As for me, a Rennie and a cigar (although not necessarily in that order) is all that I will need at 4.45pm apparantly. We seriously need to try and attract a better class of loon on this site, Rennies indeed. Everyone knows that Gaviscon is the upper class digestive formulae grin

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Fancy a crawl tomorrow to check it out?

The first time I saw his dark side was when Gavin confronted him on here following Biggleswade Town's visit to Edgware at the end of last season, accusing him of giving it the big one in their boardroom, it wasn't pretty and he gave it to Gavin with both barrels.

I wasn't the one giving it 'the big one' in the Boardroom. Gavin himself admitted that he had me confused with someone else. I don't like spending too much time in Boardrooms in any event. A clubhouse is more my natural habitat as I am sure Willo will confirm.

I don't like spending too much time in Boardrooms in any event

Rather like Lato and Football Man then but it's funny they always seem to find their way in there somehow to sample the battenburg at half time and steaming sausages and roast potatoes afterwards rubbing shoulders with the great and the good.

No soggy sarnies for us after this statement Rhodsey

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't like spending too much time in Boardrooms in any event

Rather like Lato and Football Man then but it's funny they always seem to find their way in there somehow to sample the battenburg at half time and steaming sausages and roast potatoes afterwards rubbing shoulders with the great and the good.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
No soggy sarnies for us after this statement

It all hinges on whether the Chairman is there or not, if he is it will be egg mayonaise sandwiches, like it or lump it

Special1 - I think we've all got your number now and that you refuse to lose gracefully despite being asked to bite the bullet and take defeat on the chin. We've had every excuse in the book this season, the best of which was obviously at New Bradwell St Peter when you accused them of hiding balls in their dug out to waste time, and you never put a report up on your Website when you lose yet when you win the report is there within 24 hours.

TheSpursFan - I notice that you were chatting Bitch up last night on the Soap Box, you will get under Wader's skin even more if you keep that up.

I think deleting your post about youths drinking at Royston Town's Garden Walk home was totally out of order and then, as you say, leaving his own replies up purposely making you look the villian of the peace says it all. Wader's a clever bloke and hasn't got where he is today without upsetting people with a no nonsense approach to his business activities but this is a Football Forum and he needs to chill out a little.

Some of these young kids were at our game at Royston last season. They were very vocal but there was absolutely no indication that they were alcohol fuelled, and certainly no evidence of them being allowed in the bar.

TheSpursFan (congratulations on the Carling Cup win by the way!) - I have visited many, many, non-league football grounds but have never seen any examples of Under 16's being allowed to purchase or drink alcohol.

now this is what I was trying to clear up, rhodes. I didnt post about underage drinking at Royston, it was a general comment, but as the post has been edited that cant be proven.

And not really chatting up, chatting to would be better.

Talking about planting my potatoes this morning is hardly likely to "pull"!

thanks Horace, its been too long since success for the spurs.

Let me explain where Im coming from with this.

Some clubs operate an u16 for free policy, sell cheap beer, have pool tables etc. Some may be a little less strict on who drinks what.

So they might attract a group of 14-19 year olds in on a saturday afternoon, some of whom might get a bit out of order.