Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 1st March

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Really, you didn't see the mess they made in our boardroom after the Division 1 cup game, it was disgusting

I bet they didn't punch holes in your dressing room ceiling like a certain Canvey Island based side did to us last year!

Originally Posted By: southmidsfan
Yes I did see that they beat you 1-3.
Are they any good? I haven't had the opportunity to watch them this season.
Half of them were probably with us back in October - you know what it's like in the early rounds of the cup!

Actually they weren't a bad little team and seemed well up for the game from the outset possibly due to playing at such salubrious surroundings. I didn't recognise any of them from that unfortunate evening in October however we made sure not to let you anywhere near our boardroom and both teams consumed their sandwiches together.

Bedford Town Res 1 - 5 Royston Town

I couldn't make this game because I managed to muster tickets for an unnamed professional club but word is this was an extremely comfortable victory.

The game was over inside 25 minutes against a young Bedford team and how I understand it if it wasn'y for the heroics of the home keeper and some wastefull finishing the score could have been double figures. A good day for the Town

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener
I have not missed one game this season

Make up your mind, you just said that you haven't missed a game all season

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Bedford Town Reserves 1-5 Royston Town

The Royston Crow certainly do their local team proud with coverage:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/story.aspx?brand=ROYWestOnline&category=SportFootball&tBrand=herts24&tCategory=sportroynew&itemid=WEED03%20Mar%202008%2010%3A44%3A51%3A697

Originally Posted By: Horace
I bet they didn't punch holes in your dressing room ceiling like a certain Canvey Island based side did to us last year!

Now now Horace. People in glass houses etc etc. Come and take a look at the huge (and i do mean huge) hole in the away dressing room door at Lowfield after last Wednesdays U18 game against Hertford!!

Fair play to Mick Clarke though. He was in attendance, saw the damage, offered his most sincere apologies to all at Hoddesdon Town, voiced his disgust at his own teams behaviour AND vowed to pay for the entire repair/replacement without any fuss. Top bloke if you ask me.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
List of things clip Rods is banned from:
1) Haringey Borough FC
2) New Bradwell St. Peter website forum
3) Holding an official capacity at Kentish Town FC capable of causing embarrassment to the club or its members

Anything else?

Taking flash photography behind the oppositions goal when defending corners, like the paparazzi on heat, despite not having any film in his camera. smile

Originally Posted By: Special1
Originally Posted By: Football Man
List of things clip Rods is banned from:
1) Haringey Borough FC
2) New Bradwell St. Peter website forum
3) Holding an official capacity at Kentish Town FC capable of causing embarrassment to the club or its members

Anything else?

Taking flash photography behind the oppositions goal when defending corners, like the paparazzi on heat, despite not having any film in his camera. smile

Read that one again Special 1 and tell me how that effects the team defending???????? alk

Originally Posted By: Special1

By the way Willo, I didn't say it affected the team defending - you said that. doh

Now if you would have said - behind the Home Goal when defending I would agree, rhodes always goes behind the oppositions goal therefore hindering our attackers. yes or no? tongue

Is flash photography permitted? I would have thought it would be on the banned list, as per the terms and conditions on the rear of the ticket that KTFC sell as approved by the SSML and ulti-muttley the FA.

Even if not on the banned list per se, it could fall under "dual use" restrictions as listed by UEFA and the Amatuer Athletics Association, section 42,lasers, strobes, flashlights and the like.

As for which goal it is used behind, its legality would depend on whether zonal marking had been used or regionalised man-to-man, and if the defenders were moving away from the six yard "box" or toward.

It's a tricky one, and at the end of the day it gets dark.

I hope this has cleared it all up now.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Is flash photography permitted? I would have thought it would be on the banned list, as per the terms and conditions on the rear of the ticket that KTFC sell as approved by the SSML and ulti-muttley the FA.

Even if not on the banned list per se, it could fall under "dual use" restrictions as listed by UEFA and the Amatuer Athletics Association, section 42,lasers, strobes, flashlights and the like.

As for which goal it is used behind, its legality would depend on whether zonal marking had been used or regionalised man-to-man, and if the defenders were moving away from the six yard "box" or toward.

It's a tricky one, and at the end of the day it gets dark.

I hope this has cleared it all up now.

Laser pens are more effective, but i dont promote thier use. Life ban if anyone does smile

Originally Posted By: Bitch

Laser pens are more effective, but i dont promote thier use. Life ban if anyone does smile

Where can you buy them? grin

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

Chalfont St Peter 0-2 Colney Heath

A couple of reports on this game from another's Form however there is also a substantial report on Darlington v Brentford for Greg Dyke and Wisla Krakow v Widzew Lodz (page 4) for Lato, the anoraks were obviously all out in force on Saturday:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=74417;page=3;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=3050830