Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

farewell

well after Saturday's "performance" I hope everyone of the player's follows Jim and Pete out the door

that performance was

pathetic

gutless

lacking passion

showing no pride

a message to ALL the players do us a favour and leave this club, you do not deserve to wear the shirt, receive ANY money or even show your face in the club house

and as for the laughable rumour that the reserve manager will be given the manager's job to the end of the season, my god it would be like having Kevin Keegan installed, if that happens it proves the board HAVE lost their way

and why is the vice chairman making ALL the comments? do we not have a chariman anymore?

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
well after Saturday's "performance" I hope everyone of the player's follows Jim and Pete out the door

that performance was
pathetic
gutless
lacking passion
showing no pride

a message to ALL the players do us a favour and leave this club, you do not deserve to wear the shirt, receive ANY money or even show your face in the club house

and as for the laughable rumour that the reserve manager will be given the manager's job to the end of the season, my god it would be like having Kevin Keegan installed, if that happens it proves the board HAVE lost their way

and why is the vice chairman making ALL the comments? do we not have a chariman anymore?

I know everyone was upset about Saturdays result, but I personally did not expect any other result as the players were not in the right frame of mind following the announcemnt of Jim's resignation, there was a really strange atmosphere in the dressing room when I took Saturdays Mascots in.

By the way our Chairman is abroad on Business.

So now you know

crazy2

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
PS..Who is our reserve manager?

Mike Smee, who is an excellent coach.

so excellent he is managing Town reserves in a mini league? that does not sound like the kind of pedigree we need as our new manager

Everbody has to start somewhere.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Agreed, but if he is such a good coach as many have posted on here, then why not have him as part of the managment team?

I think you'll find he is for now, but in any case I hope you will all get behind who ever is in charge and on the pitch on Saturday.

dance

I didn't realize Mike was Reserve manager as well as youth team manager.

I personally would prefer him in temporary charge rather than anyone connected to the coaching or first team staff this season.We need a new broom sweeping the cobwebs.Someone who doesn't already have pre conceived ideas as to the players in our squad OR someone who would come in with 'favourites' and prejudices.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

We need a new broom sweeping the cobwebs.Someone who doesn't already have pre conceived ideas as to the players in our squad OR someone who would come in with 'favourites' and prejudices.

do really want a sweeper system?? LOL

Mr Safety Officer had the best sweeper system town ever had! Beardsley with a broom, shovel and bin.