Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

johnno is alive

Cant believe no-one on here has mentioned my abscence from this forum!! You all missed Wembers/Che Gustavo/Gussy when he went awol. Am i not loved on here??

I changed my internet provider and have had problems for 2 weeks now. Not been a happy bunny at all. The download speed is snail like and half the time nothing happens when logging on the fans forum!

The problem is still not sorted but have a chance right now to inform you all i have not died!

Took part in my first Judo Tournament in 6 years yesterday!! From the dizzy heights of fighting for GB in 2002 to fighting for my club in the Southern Area Masters at K2 sports centre in Crawley 6 years later.

I entered 3 events - U66kgs Dan grades, U66kgs Masters (30 yrs+) and U73kgs Masters (30yrs+).

Thankfully i won them all and didnt lose any fights.

3 Golds on my return - Still got it!! wink

Gussy..... Tell Winnie i'm coming for him!!!!

Wont be giving up my football with Ash quite yet though.

And i've thrown the towel in on the predictions. Missed too many and too far behind now!!

Johnno!

How are ya?

Get that tinternet sorted mate, it did feel like something was missing on the forum but I couldn’t figure out what it was wink

John that’s a good showing mate, obviously Judo’s getting too easy why don’t you try UFC???

O.D.'d on Lucozade sport again ?

I did try to warn yer !

Originally Posted By: Roland
well thats part of your ego rubbed i can tell you that rumour had it that you were asked by the ash sensors not to come on here anymore since you revealed your wage system at ash im only reapeating gossip welcome back

no-one from Ash United FC have spoken to me about anything i stated on this forum. I would assume this is because Ash have nothing to hide and the wage structure at Ash is not a big secret like it is with other football clubs. I actually spoke to an Ash official about a crazy rumour someone was on near £70 at Ash last season. This was dismissed with a laugh. And this official browses this forum regularly.

Ash United is a village club. So we get village attendances. There is no secret budget at ash. You will also find that ash are not in huge amounts of debt like other clubs.

All our players are local lads - no players travel more than 15 mins to get to the home ground. Big money is not spent on 'big time players'. You wanna play for ash and your good enough then we welcome you. You wanna earn some dollar and play for Ash then forget it. We've never had any players at ash for the money. They played cos they wanted to. And we've had some very good players! ME INCLUDED!!! wink

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
Well done in the judo JJ! Do they do a 40+ section for next year???

Does that mean you'll stop talking about the screamer you hit against Epsom now?!

They do a 40+ section dont worry!!

I'll never stop talking about my goal Rattled. You dont see blockbuster bullets go in the net like that every day. And to think........that goal may have secured 8th place for Ash this season. Maybe a very important blockbuster!!!