Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TOPIC OF THE DAY

Clubs

Merstham for being so good.

Egham Town for having one really obnoxious fan.

Whyteleafe for knocking us out of the SSC.

Godawful Town and Woking for being nearby.

Players

Paul Bonner of Ash United, for kicking a football straight at the fence against which I was leaning, leading to me having an imprint of said fence on my knee for the next fortnight.

why does everybody laugh when a player gets the ball kicked in his nuts? or the ball whacks someone in the face?

i must admit there's nothing thats more funny seeing a grown man wince with pain and the whole team is laughing aswell, but if your on the recieving end your proper pis.sed off that everybody's laughing especially your own team mate's.

Clubs

Hanworth Villa/Staines Lammas - good sides = annoying wink - don't actually dislike them - respect and jealousy are better words

Players

(last season) - Graeme Purdy - fat fcuker broke my collarbone

this year - South Park winger - scored hat-trick against me on Saturday - I did gift him one though frown

Clubs:

Camberley

Cove

Guildford

Sandhurst

Chessington

You have to hate teams - no point being all nicey nicey.

These are the ones i dislike the most!!

Players:

Difficult one.....

There were 2 brothers who used to play for Bedfont, dirty ba$tards both of them!

generally any footballer who changes clubs as often as Benitez changes the Liverpool line up. These players have no loyalty to clubs or their fellow team mates.

Any big time player who drops to a league he is obviously too good for just to win a league or silverware. Cheating himself.