Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This is the real Gavin

Unfortunately you have to be registered to view the threads... even then the link above doesn't work but plenty of other stuff to give you the general gist of it

If Gavin was Fred West he would still be more than welcome at Kentish Town

Originally Posted By: Pagey
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If Gavin was Fred West he would still be more than welcome at Kentish Town

That will be in your Quote of the month list

LOL ok it made me laugh.

[****!!****] knows what they will find under the floorboards at the WLG when the builders move in there this summer!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Unfortunately you have to be registered to view the threads... even then the link above doesn't work but plenty of other stuff to give you the general gist of it

try this link

http://bannedfan.proboards88.com/index.cgi?board=general

I make no appoliges for the content on the forum its meant to be X rated as regards ANYTHING within reason goes.

You will see that everyone has abused me verbally on the forum but I bite back and only set it up for a form of banter with the no marks who say they have it in for me.

the forum has NOTHING to do with a certain team in noth west london but that does not mean that topic of conversation cant be posted about.

If you are easilly offended dont enter the forum if you want some banter step right in!

The ironic thing is that since I set the forum up the other day its got a lot more hits then the other forum from which I was banned.

Originally Posted By: Thefan
That just just about sums you up, glorifying a murderer or even welcoming one to your club
what a disgrace.....

You've got the wrong end of the stick entirely as I'm not glorifying a murderer in the slightest. I'm just saying that volunteers are few and far between at our level of the game and just simple things like putting out and collecting corner flags are a Godsend, if Fred West turned up on our doorstep offering his services we would welcome him with open arms

Originally Posted By: Banned Fan

[****!!****] knows what they will find under the floorboards at the WLG when the builders move in there this summer!

Possibly,

1 shirt

and

1 ball

signed of course, by the 1982 Spurs FA Cup Final squad and property of Sir Clifford of Rhodes, stamped on the valve hole of the ball duck

Talking of the 1982 Spurs FA Cup Final squad I saw Tony Galvin yesterday!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
How did he smell ? duck

I don't get it

I honestly didn't get Greg Dyke's post, does Tony Galvin smell then, am I missing something