Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking 0-5 Camberley

TRS

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Did you notice how 4 blokes where sitting at one end of the bench and a bloke on his own with a clip board at the other biglaugh

Ah a clip board.

A councillor? bolt

I did offer to get the large gentleman in the top of the stand another biro from the bar when his showed signs of expiring prematurely. I look forward to his book when it's published.

I concur with all said above.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Yes sorry mate, Glyn had too shoot off just into the second half, player dislocated his knee at training, so wanted to get back to see how the player was.

Seems it popped out then pooped back in again but apparently he was in a bit of pain !!!, Phiz was on hand fortunately but still went to get it checked out at the hospital so waiting to hear how bad he is.

I think I'd have pooped as well if my knee had popped out !

bolt

In response to your questions , the team from last year followed us out of the door , we was sacked and as yet never recieved a satisfactory answer to the reason why , officialy in the paper it was a board decision but i have heard it was made by the chairman without anybody else being consulted !! We would go back tommorow if we were asked to tryand build the sqaud back up , most of last years squad have said they would return with us if we was asked to . As to the state of the ground that is down to the board to discuss I from now will only comment on the football matters , myself and steve have missed the daily running of Dorking FC 1st Team . The offer is there if we was asked to come back ! over to DFC ?