Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

burnham directions

Exit station and go right through car park. Walk down Foundry Lane for 150 yards, then cross back over the railway track. Over the track there is houses on right and factory on the left. Turn left past the factory and into Springfield Road. Ground up on the left. Googlemaps helps if you get in the sh!t. Or failing that, watch your own team play Romford instead grin

Sorry fellah, thought you were going there for the final today (if on). Just noticed Hullbridge are there on Monday. Check with the train company as the line is severely disrupted on Monday. Failing that, get a lift off Coachie. Worth going early and sussing out the pubs in town...

Train? Car? Pah, wimps! 'Tis but a short and enjoyable stroll of a walk. Enjoy the beautiful sights of the Crouch and that dead badger lying at the side of the first bend past Althorne. Truly evocative.

Originally Posted By: Groynestrain
Train? Car? Pah, wimps! 'Tis but a short and enjoyable stroll of a walk. Enjoy the beautiful sights of the Crouch and that dead badger lying at the side of the first bend past Althorne. Truly evocative.

Have they straightened the road to Burnham since my last visit then?

If so that would make it less than half the old country mile distance and an easy amble route! laugh

Originally Posted By: HullbridgeCrewSoDnt Mes
can anyone give me directions from burnham on crouch station to the ground please
thanks

It's 1.00 pm kick off and we leave from Hullbridge ground at 11.00 am if you need a lift so we can introduce each other...

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: JP21
Anyone want to pick me up in Chelmsford and take me to the game, drop me off and get me a Maccy D's on the way home?

I await your positive replies.

no wonder you are so spotty!!!!!!

I'm not spotty. I'm facially challenged. Mine was due to sticking my face in a deep fat frier, what's your excuse?!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Anyone want to pick me up in Chelmsford and take me to the game, drop me off and get me a Maccy D's on the way home?

I await your positive replies.

no wonder you are so spotty!!!!!!

I'm not spotty. I'm facially challenged. Mine was due to sticking my face in a deep fat frier, what's your excuse?!

should of waited till the chips were cooked!!