Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

had a little drive...

So, you are expecting a crowd of 80? where will this record attendance come from?

Originally Posted By: Jonno
***Proud to be a Jonno***

And also proud to be a Jonno.

Cheers Unc. Bit of work to go yet but I hope the finished article won't disappoint.

We look forward to meeting and greeting all at The Carlsberg Stadium. We're going to need some bums on seats...as well feet on terrace.....as well as Weddings in the Suite....as well as revellers in The SportsBar!

Directors and Officials on a freebie can fook off grin

Originally Posted By: Wader

Ans also proud to be a Jonno.

Cheers Unc. Bit of work to go yet but I hope the finished article won't disappoint.

We look forward to meeting and greeting all at The Carlsberg Stadium. We're going to need some bums on seats...as well feet on terrace.....as well as Weddings in the Suite....as well as revellers in The SportsBar!

Who will you get to do opening ceremony? beer

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: Wader

Ans also proud to be a Jonno.

Who will you get to do opening ceremony? beer

maggie thatcher has been invited I believe... grin

I was thinking of Lord Gooders...but only if the lockable coats cupboard is in place grin

I think the shortlist is:

Sir Trev of the Brooking

Alan Hansen

Kenny Dalgliesh

Ian St John & Jimmy Tarbuck (BTFC Vice-President's).

Hopefully all will be in attendance irrespective of who actually cuts the ribbon.

.....and perhaps a hero of mine Tony Benn (just for you Unc!) attentat

(Sorry Unc, all weapons must be checked in at the gates - unfortunately Braintree Town don't have this wise health and safety policy in place).

• 2 months later...
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
You can certainly tell Uncle Urchin is one of Waders closest friends and allies, Don King couldn't have done a better job in promoting the new ground

and here is some more promoting.....

i too took a little drive this evening and i can honestly say i was stunned.
and having had the privilege of a private tour i cannot emphasise enough how
the ground and facilities are a credit to all who have taken part in the venture
i think all SSML teams who are fortunate to play there this coming season will be amazed at the end product and appreciate the time and effort that went into this project.

applause

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
i think all SSML teams who are fortunate to play there this season will be amazed at the end product and appreciate the time and effort that went into this project.
applause

Don't you mean next season, ie 2009/2010