Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

had a little drive...

in the old morris minor today to see me old mate wader at his new ground....have to say that the whole place is begining to look quite magnificent....very grand (and multi functional as well) so although he will be much embarrassed by the platitude....

well done mate....top quality stuff... applause

by the way...who were all those old looking men with grey hair and abacuses wringing their hands....? devil

When will the first match be played at the new ground, is the pitch laid yet

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
When will the first match be played at the new ground, is the pitch laid yet

pitch laid and marked..stands in and all on line for a summer fandango....if the air conditioning cowboys get their act together....then it could be soon rhodsey...could be soon... grin

I tell thee it is top drawer....

There is talk of the North Beds Charity Cup Final being held there in early May, is that likely to happen

There is talk of the North Beds Charity Cup Final being held there in early May, is that likely to happen

no idea mate....you will have to ask wader.......but the pitch is superb....bit of moss but the spring fertilsation will deal with that...

the whole place is quality and conference standard with a little tweak....you guys have a pleasant surprise in store when the place opens.....

thats allowing for wader repelling all invaders for the main cable of course....... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
in the old morris minor today to see me old mate wader at his new ground....have to say that the whole place is begining to look quite magnificent....very grand (and multi functional as well) so although he will be much embarrassed by the platitude....

well done mate....top quality stuff... applause

by the way...who were all those old looking men with grey hair and abacuses wringing their hands....? devil

Had a quick peek on the way to Bigg Utd on Saturday - looks like it will be the envy of the rest of the league!
Looking forward to visiting next season.

You can certainly tell Uncle Urchin is one of Waders closest friends and allies, Don King couldn't have done a better job in promoting the new ground

You can certainly tell Uncle Urchin is one of Waders closest friends and allies, Don King couldn't have done a better job in promoting the new ground

all and any progress in NL needs promoting rhodsey....far to many negatives and not enough positives IMO...

and yes jonno is a good friend....I do have a couple... grin

So Jonno is his real name then, I thought for a minute you were referring to the Jonno on the Forum. I had wondered and thumbing through the SSML handbook I see he resides in Wittering, thanks!

So Jonno is his real name then, I thought for a minute you were referring to the Jonno on the Forum. I had wondered and thumbing through the SSML handbook I see he resides in Wittering, thanks!

no one is actually called jonno rhodsey...all officials of clubs are named in the relevant handbooks.....but their addresses are not... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

no one is actually called jonno rhodsey...all officials of clubs are named in the relevant handbooks.....but their addresses are not... grin

this rhodes person seems a bit of a stalker

lock up your committee members

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Rhodesy..is ur game off today?

He's got 75 spare programmes you can have!

Coup - Good to hear from you, yes our game with Ampthill Town today has sadly fallen foul of all the rain we had yesterday and it's 65 programmes I have going spare, not 75, do you want one.

Coup - Good to hear from you, yes our game with Ampthill Town today has sadly fallen foul of all the rain we had yesterday and it's 65 programmes I have going spare, not 75, do you want one.

and your average attendance is?
feck me you are thick.

We were expecting a crowd of about 35 today, 6 in the away changing room and 10 in the home makes 51 and 3 in the officials makes 54. Then there's the Chairman, Secretary, Director of Football, Hector, 'the great one' and Reserve Coach makes 60 with 5 spares usually for our sponsors and Arsenal FC.

We were expecting a crowd of about 35 today, 6 in the away changing room and 10 in the home makes 51 and 3 in the officials makes 54. Then there's the Chairman, Secretary, Director of Football, Hector, 'the great one' and Reserve Coach makes 60 with 5 spares usually for our sponsors and Arsenal FC.

gigglepmsl

I thought "the great one" was in Nigeria, at the final interview stage, or at the very least, getting fitted for a new suit, ahead of the 2010 World Cup Finals Tournament duck

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

gigglepmsl

How come, that's why I printed 65 programmes. For our game with Hoddesdon next week I'll be doing 110.