Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Updates....

Is the Cheshunt v Haringey game on

I wouldn't underestimate Arlesey Athletic if I were you, I fancy them for a draw or even a win.

Thanks for that, no surprise there then. Do you have any other results.

Horace - Are you sure you went to Hoddesdon as you were home really quickly, you said you were coming to Hoddesdon v Kentish Town in August but didn't show up.

Of course I was there. it's 4 miles from my house - 10 minutes in the car

Okay but why didn't you stay to sample the wonderful Lowfield hospitality afterwards and pass the time of day with Roger, wasn't it your first visit there this season.

Introduced myself to Roger and Jonno before the game, but wasn't invited into the boardroom.

You sound a bit miffed at that reading between the lines, would you have gone if you had been invited

Horace, unfortunately I had to leave just before half time due to work commitments but may I just say that a) it was nice to meet you and b)I would have offered you warmth, shelter and a slice of cake in the boardroom at half time, had I been there.

Did Mick pop over in the end?

Hi Jonno

It's Rhodes stirring it again. Wasn't miffed in the slightest, as you saw. Mick didn't appear - would have gone to St Mags v Chalfont St Peter

Originally Posted By: Horace

Wasn't miffed in the slightest

Horace - Pull the other one, of course you were miffed and you obviously went off in a huff as you were indoors by 5.05pm. That's just the sort of thing that would get your goat but Jonno should have confirmed with Roger before he unsurprisingly left at half time that you were able to get some hospitality afterwards.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Horace - Pull the other one, of course you were miffed and you obviously went off in a huff as you were indoors by 5.05pm. That's just the sort of thing that would get your goat but Jonno should have confirmed with Roger before he unsurprisingly left at half time that you were able to get some hospitality afterwards.

to use a favourite saying of Horace
'Rhodes, you are a tit'

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

you are a complete loony Rhodes! I went to watch the game: I then went home to do the SSMFL results for Mitoo, as HTFCew is still away. I don't freeload on other clubs when my team is not involved.

Not like Football Man does you mean. Okay thanks for clarifying that, I was certainly very impressed how quickly the results were on here yesterday, why can't HTFCew do it that quickly.

Because she is either (a) at our home game and not home until about 5.30, or (B) at our away game and not home until anything up to 6.30!

It was a bonus yesterday to watch a local game which I could return home from immediately after the game in 10 minutes.