Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Updates....

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Back in your box Eagles biglaugh

Don't you mean back in your box Special1

You know how were pride ourselves on being the 'flesh pressers' of the league.

The National Association of Taxidermists will be demanding a subscription from KT if you carry on flesh pressing at the rate you are grin

Wader - I'm sure you have done a lot of press fleshing in your time but only when it has suited you in order to close one of your business deals or if you wanted something out of someone. At Kentish Town it's very different and it's all done from the heart in the old fashioned way when people genuinely cared about their fellow human being and when it wasn't all about 'what's in it for me'. I think members are finally beginning to realise that and see the light but it has been a long haul to 'convert' them thanks to the damage the likes of Football Man in particular has purposely tried to do to our reputation.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - I'm sure you have done a lot of press fleshing in your time but only when it has suited you in order to close one of your business deals or if you wanted something out of someone.

Typically trite and untrue.

Must dash, the wife and I are now off to the football wedding of the year with the great and the good. Back Monday evening.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Wader - I'm sure you have done a lot of press fleshing in your time but only when it has suited you in order to close one of your business deals or if you wanted something out of someone.

Must dash, the wife and I are now off to the football wedding of the year with the great and the good. Back Monday evening.

Thought Uncle Urchin got married during the week! biglaugh

Wader - Is it, you're a businessman first and a football supporter second which is not indended as a criticism as the buzz must be second to none when you close a deal, what's untrue about that.

Back in your box Eagles biglaugh

Don't you mean back in your box Special1

Eagles is in Boro today. I'm on here later than usual on a Sunday, not believing what I'm seeing. doh

Unlike Eagles, if you win it this season or even get promoted, I would still wish you well. Your form has been good since December. Don't get jittery now you're so close.

Special1 - Do you really mean that. Personally I think it is your worst nightmare to see us at the top of the table with just five games remaining and with destiny in our hands against five teams with nothing to play for. A lot of our success is down to a man Sport London e Benfica showed the door to at the start of this season so in theory it could have been you, how does that make you feel.

I always mean what I say, and always say what I mean.

This year was always going to be difficult for us despite being optimistic at the beginning of the season. There has never been a worse season for us in terms of players missing for games as this season. But next season, we will be better prepared and our younger players should be more experienced and have more fight in their bellies. I am quite surprised how close we have come, being particularly close at one point.

Need five or six players in key areas to enhance the squad and make us title contenders. smile

Thanks for that honest reply and I wish you well for next season although 'sadly' it looks like we will not be meeting unless it's in the Challenge Trophy. Incidentally will you still be plying your trade at Reynolds Field.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

indeed we did chuckie and the marquee bash was yesterday...and a great time was had by all...wader was in charge of cleavage monitoring... grin

indeed we did chuckie and the marquee bash was yesterday...and a great time was had by all...wader was in charge of cleavage monitoring... grin

Oi! stop calling me chuckie!

BTW...congratulations cheerleader