Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Updates....

Wader - Yes but at what level is that, surely you are talking Conference or Conference South, obviously there is no such thing as reserved parking spaces at our level or even in the Ryman League.

Originally Posted By: Wader
I've had requests for reserved parking spaces at Level 5 before now!

I guess that was at Fairfield then where there wasn't a great deal of parking but you very rarely got a decent crowd there.

Wader, me man, how are you. Sorry my time with the Waders was so short, but I enjoyed the footy, even if the job didn't work out atthat health farm place. Good to see the league table - hope you boys do it.

I've had to give up the game now, and am taking my coaching badges. Uncle Roy says he'll deffo bring the full squad for the friendly he promised you.

Jack Sparrow - Will you be at the Copthall Stadium tomorrow, if so come and introduce yourself and I may be able to, in turn, introduce you to 'the great one', I can't promise though as he will obviously be 'in the zone' for our biggest game of the season.

Jack Sparrow - I doubt very much you will get to see or speak to 'THE GREAT ONE'. Obviously his body guards and the police protection he will receive for the 'Biggest Game Of The Season' and the hoardes of autograph hunters seeking his monograph will hamper you from doing this. What a blessing for you !!

The Watchfull Listener - Initially I was gutted when 'the great one' had to fly off to Lagos just before our game on 12 March as I was dying to witness him meeting Tony Galvin by the dugouts and shaking his hand however I'm now very much relieved that he wasn't there as I'm aftraid to say Tony let the side down. Here is an extract of the Chairman's programme notes on the night which were pulled at the last minute when we heard Clement wouldn't be present:

Obviously I would like to extend a warm welcome to all Royston Town

Such a shame I can't be there tomorrow but I'll send my regards via Jonno!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Such a shame I can't be there tomorrow but I'll send my regards via Jonno!

Double or quits on that Gordon Boateng bet that Jonno won't show, something will come up at the last minute such as a golf club do.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
why didn't anyone from the Club, preferably Roger, go over and put him at his ease and ask if they could be of any service.

Because no one at Hoddesdon Town, with the exception of probably me and NF, know who he is (or care)!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Double or quits on that Gordon Boateng bet that Jonno won't show, something will come up at the last minute such as a golf club do.

Sorry Cliff, no excuses for me today. I will be putting in an appearance with the Chairman. Kettle on yet?

Okay we'll see, are any other officials from your Club coming down as otherwise we might not bother to use the boardroom, I hope Roger won't mind drinking his half time tea and eating his post match sarnies with the plebs but if he does let me know in the next hour or so before I leave home.

Haha!! Love it.

No, just me and Mr Merton today I think. I may be wrong but thats what he said when I saw him on Tuesday.

Good job you paid your debt to me by the way. Means I can leave the gum shield at home!!

See you around 1 ish Cliff!