Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Updates....

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but 'the great one' is a household name in Nigeria, you're unfairly differentiating.

No, we're not. He's in THIS country, not Nigeria

Originally Posted By: Horace
No, we're not. He's in THIS country, not Nigeria

Why don't we just agree to disagree on this issue, I still maintain that it was disgusting that 'the great one' had to fend for himself at Lowfield in Tuesday.

Until you started bigging him up on here, there was not a single "man in the street" who knew who he was. 99.9% of the British population still don't know who he is.

I'm sure he is a very nice man, and wouldn't have pushed himself forward at Hoddesdon (apart from stepping in front of Neutralfan in the tea queue - but then queueing is a very British thing!).

NeutralFan - You said you would text Jonno ahead of your late arrival at Lowfield to see what could be arranged, like I said it's a poor show and I'm disappointed 'the great one' couldn't have been treated better, to let him pay for a coffee at half time is bordering on the criminal.

Had The Great One turned up at my ground, he'd have been treated with the respect visiting dignitaries deserve. He'd have been invited into the ground, led to the boardroom and given a place in the Directors box whether he wanted to or not! He'd have been offered refreshments throughout his stay and all his needs would have been catered for. smile

What was wrong with taking him to one side and asking if he wanted a cup of coffee in the boardroom at half time rather than just letting him queue with the plebs, that's my point.

What was wrong with taking him to one side and asking if he wanted a cup of coffee in the boardroom at half time rather than just letting him queue with the plebs, that's my point.

'plebs' is that what you call your normal paying customer/suporter.
I bet you wouldn't walk up to one of your suporters and call him/her a 'pleb'
what a plank you are

Had The Great One turned up at my ground, he'd have been treated with the respect visiting dignitaries deserve. He'd have been invited into the ground, led to the boardroom and given a place in the Directors box whether he wanted to or not! He'd have been offered refreshments throughout his stay and all his needs would have been catered for. smile

Thats if you reconised him wink

I'm not going to let this one go, Rhodes. No-one bloody well knows who he is!

Calling our and Hoddesdon supporters plebs rhodes. Just before you play hoddesdon you are either very brave or very very very stupid. you really have you head so far up your own [****!!****] it unbelievable. Lets just say I hope our clubs never meet you again for your sake

Oh dear bitcher you really have excelled ypurself this time.

You should right a book entitled "How to make friends and influence people"!!!!!

You should just stick to your vitreolic attacks upon me, it seems to be your safest option.

PS Look forward to meeting you NB and ICU on tuesday.

Originally Posted By: Horace

I'm not going to let this one go, Rhodes. No-one bloody well knows who he is!

and I'm willing to bet that, until he turned up at Haringey, you'd never heard of him either!