Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Score Updates....

Yes but you're missing the point, he should have at least been invited and would have probably declined the offer as he's a very unassuming, somewhat shy, person.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but you're missing the point, he should have at least been invited and would have probably declined the offer as he's a very unassuming, somewhat shy, person.

I noted several people from other clubs watching the Hoddesdon -Arlesey game. One, clearly a coach/scout even asked me about one of the Hoddesdon players. But they didn't expect to be invited int othe boardroom, nor, I suspect, did Mr Temile.

I PM'd NeutralFan yesterday afternoon asking if 'the great one' could be given some hospitality at the game and he said he would see what he could do, this isn't an ordinary spectator we are talking about as New Bradwell keeps harping on about. I'm not complaining about him paying the

To everyone else he is a normal football coach not some bloke who walks on water as he does in your eyes. He has not won anything at all in England. Two seasons ago he was reserve team coach at Haringey. If you took the time to speak to him you would know how you make a laughing stock in the South Midlands Circles. He is a nice bloke but no greater than any other part of any other management team in the SSML league

Originally Posted By: NewBradwell
To everyone else he is a normal football coach not some bloke who walks on water as he does in your eyes. He has not won anything at all in England. Two seasons ago he was reserve team coach at Haringey. If you took the time to speak to him you would know how you make a laughing stock in the South Midlands Circles. He is a nice bloke but no greater than any other part of any other management team in the SSML league

Spot on
to any one else outside of this league they probably have never heard of him

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I PM'd NeutralFan yesterday afternoon asking if 'the great one' could be given some hospitality at the game and he said he would see what he could do, this isn't an ordinary spectator we are talking about as New Bradwell keeps harping on about. I'm not complaining about him paying the

NeutralFan - You said you would text Jonno ahead of your late arrival at Lowfield to see what could be arranged, like I said it's a poor show and I'm disappointed 'the great one' couldn't have been treated better, to let him pay for a coffee at half time is bordering on the criminal.

On the basis of recent comments, If I don't get a free coffee and digestive at The Copthall this weekend, Im gonna go "spastic".

Jonno - I'll be happy to buy you a coffee on Saturday but like everyone else you are missing the point, you should have treated 'the great one' like a VIP yesterday, you don't let SSML officials buy their own coffee when they visit Lowfield do you

Thefan, have to correct you.. Clement is not the manager, just a coach.

Originally Posted By: Thefan
He is not an SSML official he is just a manager of a team, so why should he be treated as a VIP as i stated before most of the football public in this country have never heard of him. mad

The Fan - I really don't know what you are getting so hot under the collar over. Okay put it this way, if a former England International from the 80's turned up on spec at Lowfield, such as Terry Butcher, Peter Reid, John Barnes or Andy Gray for example, would they just be left to their own devices and be expected to buy a cup of coffee at the tea bar, somehow I don't think so and the same principles apply for 'the great one'.

Yes but 'the great one' is a household name in Nigeria, you're unfairly differentiating.

so being a house hold name in Nigeria makes him a super star over here, dont think so. If house hold names from over here were to attend a match or any event I'm sure that they would not mind Buying a cup of tee/coffee were not talking mind blowing sums of money are we ?

You are the only person who relates to him as ' The Great One' may be next time he goes to a match you should give hin some pocket money to save any further expense