Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town vs Hoddesdon Town 5 Apr 08

Over your bed time cocoa perhaps whilst taking in Match of the Day in half an hour or so. I wouldn't read the Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves match report from earlier in the season if I were you.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Is this why you supplied me with the programme?

No, I gave you the programme out of the goodness of my heart, Wader got one too. What's the Biggleswade Town programme like, hopefully Willow the Cat had the foresight to pick one up for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but your next SSML game is Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers next Saturday. After doing Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB today can you say, hand on heart, that you are looking forward to getting out of bed to drive to the delights of the Pitstone Recreation Ground for a meaningless affair between two poor second division sides.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
well done mate....you don't know it tonight but you didn't wanna go up this season...next year is your year in that magnificent noo stadium.. applause

Cheers Unc. The minute the final whistle blew I phoned to withdraw our new ground grading negotiation. The higher grade won't be needed for at least another season now. Surprisingly I wasn't sad about it at all, a great future beckons for the club and I'm really looking forward to next season already.

Congrats on your win against the Stones. It looks like it could be AFCH v AFCW in the play-offs! What a prospect.

Where's my bloody programme you misreable git !!!! 2fingers

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Is this why you supplied me with the programme?

No, I gave you the programme out of the goodness of my heart, Wader got one too. What's the Biggleswade Town programme like, hopefully Willow the Cat had the foresight to pick one up for me.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Where's my bloody programme you misreable git !!!!

Didn't you pick up a programme on Wednesday night, I left seven in your dressing room. What was your take on our game at 'The Eyrie' yesterday as a neutral observer, I understand we got out of jail but didn't deserve to lose.

Correct me if I'm wrong but your next SSML game is Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers next Saturday. After doing Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB today can you say, hand on heart, that you are looking forward to getting out of bed to drive to the delights of the Pitstone Recreation Ground for a meaningless affair between two poor second division sides.

I'll correct you since you are wrong.

1. Biggleswade Town -vs- Beaconsfield SYCOB was yesterday and not as stated by you today.

2. I don't drive.

3. I'm looking forward to the game.

2. I don't drive

Interesting, I didn't realise that you don't drive, haven't you ever considered taking lessons as it would be handy being a Match Official. I assume you are hooking up with Enfield based Stephen Reuter next Saturday then and getting a lift from him.

2. I don't drive

Interesting, I didn't realise that you don't drive, haven't you ever considered taking lessons as it would be handy being a Match Official. I assume you are hooking up with Enfield based Stephen Reuter next Saturday then and getting a lift from him.

Rhodes, why dont you take driving lessons as it would be handy being a club official and a man of many hats.
Maybe there is some medical reason you don't drive.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Rhodes, why dont you take driving lessons as it would be handy being a club official and a man of many hats.

We're not talking about me though are we, we're talking about Mr Panayotiou, I'm astonished that he doesn't drive

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1

We're not talking about me though are we, we're talking about Mr Panayotiou, I'm astonished that he doesn't drive

Like you,ive hijacked the thread.
So what is the medical condition? I take it by your lack of denial that you have one. chloenurse

Not to mention the latest scientific theories on best football ground areas to flesh press. I particularly like the article on what's in and what's out when it comes to weaves and fabrics for red carpets next season. The advert for telephone hot-lines and cheap International calling cards was handy to cut out and keep, whilst the 4 page spread on the best case to be seen resting with this season was informative. I see the whole programme is sponsored by the Haringey Allotments Society and whilst the languague used was a bit flowery I really dig their involvement.

The Editor I see is a Mr W Silcott. Fair play to him, I bet he does it for coppers.

applause applause applause

Originally Posted By: Wader
Not to mention the latest scientific theories on best football ground areas to flesh press. I particularly like the article on what's in and what's out when it comes to weaves and fabrics for red carpets next season. The advert for telephone hot-lines and cheap International calling cards was handy to cut out and keep, whilst the 4 page spread on the best case to be seen resting with this season was informative. I see the whole programme is sponsored by the Haringey Allotments Society and whilst the languague used was a bit flowery I really dig their involvement.

The Editor is I see a Mr W Silcott. Fair play to him, I bet he does it for coppers.