Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E 10P deduction?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Why do you say that particularly as I have nothing whatsoever to do with Haringey Borough. Whilst we're on the subject though I don't think it is right that you fraternise with certain people in the game and play the SSML off with the KOPA League, I think the SSML hierarchy would frown upon this if they knew and may even consider expelling you from the League.

You know these people from your time at Haringey Borough. I know them from the KOPA League. I know other players who play with other teams in the Spartan League and the KOPA League. Same with players in the Spartan League and in the Islington Midweek League. Why would the Spartan League expell me?

Why do you say that particularly as I have nothing whatsoever to do with Haringey Borough. Whilst we're on the subject though I don't think it is right that you fraternise with certain people in the game and play the SSML off with the KOPA League, I think the SSML hierarchy would frown upon this if they knew and may even consider expelling you from the League.

Off you go then. Run along to the Spartan League and see what they say.

Originally Posted By: touryboy
rhodes you do talk rubbish..

peter is by far the best ref in the kopa and not just my view but that of the whole league.

Careful touryboy, Rhodes may report you to the Spartan League!

Why do you say that particularly as I have nothing whatsoever to do with Haringey Borough.

If you are claiming to have nothing to do with Haringey Borough, then why do you constantly stick your nose into their affairs? Or is that you are still fuming and bear a kilo bag of chips on your rather narrow shoulders as a permanant grudge against their Chairman for giving you the tin tack?

Well done Rhodes. Keep up the good work and I look forward to laughing at your next load of ludicrous, self important and trumped up comments.

Coup - Caroline Barker just e-mailed me, can you thank her if you happen to see her, thanks.

Talking of programmes Cliff, anything you want to confess to with regards to your own programme??

Think hard...

Coup - Caroline Barker just e-mailed me, can you thank her if you happen to see her, thanks.

Rhodesy, surely the realms of technology allow you to reply to her e-mail and thank her personally? I am sure she would enjoy a little nuzzle of affection from you?
As I have said before, the paths of La Barker and myself have yet to cross....

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Rhodesy, surely the realms of technology allow you to reply to her e-mail and thank her personally? I am sure she would enjoy a little nuzzle of affection from you?As I have said before, the paths of La Barker and myself have yet to cross....

Do you think that could be the case, she did put two x's on her e-mail so I did wonder, I thought you would be in there like a ferret up a trouser leg when you joined Non League Today

Willo!! Im shocked!! No less than THREE pages blatantly PHOTOCOPIED straight out of the Hoddesdon Town Programme.

Jane is NOT amused.......

Tut. You get more and more like Cliff every day!! I hope the SSMFL take this into account before decided to hand you the award again, out of charity!!

(Second thoughts, don't mention charity around here, Cliff might offer me some money!)

Sounds like a clear cut infirngement of the Hoddesdon's legal rights, Jane's personal legal rights and an extremely strong case for breach of Copyright Law.

Jane could demand, alledgedly, if she so wished:

1 - All copies to be removed from circulation.

2 - A full page apology in next Match Programme.

3 - Payment of an invoice includng the work involved of creating said 3 pages.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

2 - Do you not think its big enough without adding another page!

Simple solution - just take out all match reports except the last one. That should free up enough pages for Rhodes to apologise to all the clubs he has upset this season.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Is Mr Theo still at AEL Limassol?

Is Peter Theo a friend of yours out of curiosity, has he ever been involved in the KOPA League in any way shape or form.