Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E 10P deduction?

It's because of Mr Theo's financial irregularities!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
It would have been in the bulletin today, but Jim Bean's email/ISP isn't working so it hasn't been sent out yet.

10 pt deduction for breach of league rule 14.1

Whats that?

I believe it is connected to the number of suspensions received by Blues06 this season!

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
It would have been in the bulletin today, but Jim Bean's email/ISP isn't working so it hasn't been sent out yet.

10 pt deduction for breach of league rule 14.1

Whats that?

" If an insolvency event shall occur in relation to any Club that Club shall be deducted 10 points. The deduction shall be made forthwith on the happening of the first Insolvency event."

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Is Mr Theo still at AEL Limassol?

PetetheGreek - Might I enquire as to whether you know Mr Theo personally

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Is Mr Theo still at AEL Limassol?

PetetheGreek - Might I enquire as to whether you know Mr Theo personally

You may find this a bit of a surprise but I don't kmow every single Greek in the world!

I don't know Mr Theo, just wondering what he is up to as he seems to have disappeared from the football scene in Cyprus.

Just out of interest have you heard of Kenny Dyer who up until fairly recently Coached in Cyprus for Nea Salamina and has also been turning out for New York Salamina in the States alongside old Haringey Borough hero Peter Antoniades (see link), I believe you know Peter's father very well. Anyway Kenny is now National Coach of the Montserrat team and has been staying at my house for a few days, it was nice to talk about the good old days at Coles Park when Kenny was Manager and Peter was knocking in the goals:

http://www.nysalamina.com/news.html

Just out of interest have you heard of Kenny Dyer who up until fairly recently Coached in Cyprus for Nea Salamina and has also been turning out for New York Salamina in the States alongside old Haringey Borough hero Peter Antoniades (see link), I believe you know Peter's father very well. Anyway Kenny is now National Coach of the Montserrat team and has been staying at my house for a few days, it was nice to talk about the good old days at Coles Park when Kenny was Manager and Peter was knocking in the goals:

http://www.nysalamina.com/news.html

Yes I know everyone mentioned and what they are all doing. Kenny is indeed an excelent coach. Peter I think is playing a bit of football in Cyprus at the moment between studying in the States. Was with Peter's father tonight for a KOPA League meet.

It's a small World isn't it, I seem to know what circles you move in which must make you a little nervous.

It's a small World isn't it, I seem to know what circles you move in which must make you a little nervous.

Not nervous at all. There are many connections between Haringey Borough and KOPA. You and I are bound to know the same people.

Why do you say that particularly as I have nothing whatsoever to do with Haringey Borough. Whilst we're on the subject though I don't think it is right that you fraternise with certain people in the game and play the SSML off with the KOPA League, I think the SSML hierarchy would frown upon this if they knew and may even consider expelling you from the League.