Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E 10P deduction?

Horace - That's fine by me but shouldn't PetetheGreek have had the opportunity to cast his eye over it first to see if there are any inaccuracies and whether he is content for it to go to Mr Ewen, there wasn't any mad rush.

Rhodes - have you had the opportunity to read the minutes of the latest SSMFL management committee meeting? The old chestnut of people's behaviour on forums has reared its head again.

I don't see copies of the Minutes of SSMFL Management Committee Meetings, has 'Sugar' been up to his tricks again then.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Maybe you should inform Mr Ewen

PetetheGreek - I have only drafted the following e-mail to Mick Ewen but if you have no objection and have nothing to hide then I will send it off later this evening or tomorrow:

Dear Mr Ewen

It has been brought to my attention that one of the League

Yes but we only have your word for that, if you are happy for me to send the e-mail to Mr Ewen then I will do so and we will see what action, if any, the SSML take. They may decide to suspend you from Officiating for the remainder of the season pending investigation but I assume you are okay with that.

Yes but we only have your word for that, if you are happy for me to send the e-mail to Mr Ewen then I will do so and we will see what action, if any, the SSML take. They may decide to suspend you from Officiating for the remainder of the season pending investigation but I assume you are okay with that.

I refere you to the latest League Management Committee minutes. Mr Ewen is on your case.

Hi AWK

I used to put them on the SSMFL website, but was asked notto, as some of the stuff was considered to confidential for some reason. Copies are sent to all club secretaries and emailed to a variety of other FA's.

Originally Posted By: Horace
I used to put them on the SSMFL website, but was asked not to

Horace - Yes how can we forget, you got your fingers badly burned on that one and your wrist firmly slapped, it was just to prove a silly point if I recall

AWK - Would you mind forwarding me a copy, you should have my e-mail address, many thanks.

I used to put them on the SSMFL website, but was asked not to

Horace - Yes how can we forget, you got your fingers badly burned on that one and your wrist firmly slapped, it was just to prove a silly point if I recall

No I didn't

No I didn't

Horace - Yes you did, it was a big embarrassment to you at the time if I recall particularly after you had preached Forum protocol and etiquete to us all, Dr Martin Luther King Jr style.

Quote me chapter and verse then. No-one from SSMFL, from Chairman down, has ever spoken to me about what I put on the site. Unlike you, I can be relied upon.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Maybe you should inform Mr Ewen

PetetheGreek - I have only drafted the following e-mail to Mick Ewen but if you have no objection and have nothing to hide then I will send it off later this evening or tomorrow:

Dear Mr Ewen

It has been brought to my attention that one of the League

I used to put them on the SSMFL website, but was asked not to, as some of the stuff was considered to confidential for some reason. Copies are sent to all club secretaries and emailed to a variety of other FA's.

Horace - Who was it who asked you not to out of interest