Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

V&E 10P deduction?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Is Mr Theo still at AEL Limassol?

Is Peter Theo a friend of yours out of curiosity, has he ever been involved in the KOPA League in any way shape or form.

I don't know him.

To my knowledge he has had no connections with KOPA.

Are you absolutely sure about not knowing him, also 'to your knowledge' could mean anything, can you ask Peter Antoniades father if he knows whether Mr Theo has ever had any connections with the KOPA League.

Are you absolutely sure about not knowing him, also 'to your knowledge' could mean anything, can you ask Peter Antoniades father if he knows whether Mr Theo has ever had any connections with the KOPA League.

I don't know him.

You asked me if Mr Theo has had any connections with KOPA. The League has been going since 1975. If he was involved in the early years in any capacity then I do not know.

Give me a good reason why I should ask Mr Antoniades.

Because, following discussions at Broxbourne Borough on Wednesday, I am planning to initiate a high profile Metropolitan Police investigation concerning Mr Theo's sordid activities and I wouldn't want the KOPA League to become embroiled if they have had untoward dealings with him previously. I suggest that you ask Mr Antoniades as I believe that he has been involved with the KOPA League since day one.

Because, following discussions at Broxbourne Borough on Wednesday, I am planning to initiate a high profile Metropolitan Police investigation concerning Mr Theo's sordid activities and I wouldn't want the KOPA League to become embroiled if they have had untoward dealings with him previously. I suggest that you ask Mr Antoniades as I believe that he has been involved with the KOPA League since day one.

Discussions with who?

Are the police not already investigating Mr Theo?

Care to explain the last point?

Because, following discussions at Broxbourne Borough on Wednesday, I am planning to initiate a high profile Metropolitan Police investigation concerning Mr Theo's sordid activities

Don't you already have all their spare resources tied up looking for the shirt and ball?

I suggest that you ask Mr Antoniades as I believe that he has been involved with the KOPA League since day one.

Sorry let me hastily clarify that I believe Mr Antoniades has been involved with the KOPA League since day one and not Mr Theo.
I'm afraid this is all I can divulge on this particular matter for the time being.

I suggest that you ask Mr Antoniades as I believe that he has been involved with the KOPA League since day one.

Sorry let me hastily clarify that I believe Mr Antoniades has been involved with the KOPA League since day one and not Mr Theo.
I'm afraid this is all I can divulge on this particular matter for the time being.

Any idea where Mr Theo is at this time?

I can divulge that Mr Theo is currently at AEL Limassol but no more as the matter is in the hands of the Metropolitan Police.

I can divulge that Mr Theo is currently at AEL Limassol but no more as the matter is in the hands of the Metropolitan Police.

Er, this has been common news since sumnmer.

I beleive this is old news.

Are you saying that he is still at AEL Limassol?

I understand that Mr Theo is staying at the property of Club Chairman Agis Agapiou and I have passed this information onto the Police. You do seem particularly interested in Mr Theo's activities which I find suspicious.

I understand that Mr Theo is staying at the property of Club Chairman Agis Agapiou and I have passed this information onto the Police. You do seem particularly interested in Mr Theo's activities which I find suspicious.

The current Club Chairman is Mr Kountouros.

Do keep up.

Wouldn't want you getting in trouble by giving false information! smile

I understand that Mr Theo is staying at the property of Club Chairman Agis Agapiou and I have passed this information onto the Police. I am particularly interested in Mr Theo's activities which you must find suspicious.

I thought Theo had left Limassol ages ago?

Interesting that you know so much about AEL Limassol and appear to have an even bigger interest in Mr Theo, are you sure there is something you're not telling us as SSML Officials need to be seen as whiter than white, I'm sure you wouldn't want to come under investigation by Mick Ewen as he's a retired Police Officer.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
I understand that Mr Theo is staying at the property of Club Chairman Agis Agapiou and I have passed this information onto the Police. I am particularly interested in Mr Theo's activities which you must find suspicious.

I thought Theo had left Limassol ages ago?

I've not heard of him recently regarding AEL Limassol but Rhodes is on the case.

Interesting that you know so much about AEL Limassol and appear to have an even bigger interest in Mr Theo, are you sure there is something you're not telling us as SSML Officials need to be seen as whiter than white, I'm sure you wouldn't want to come under investigation by Mick Ewen as he's a retired Police Officer.

Maybe you should inform Mr Ewen.

What is the connection between 'your friend' Peter Theo and Jaffa Cakes out of interest, do you know:

http://jaffafundcake.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-peter-theo.html

What is the connection between 'your friend' Peter Theo and Jaffa Cakes out of interest, do you know:

http://jaffafundcake.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-peter-theo.html

I see you are on the trail of the elusive Mr Theo.

Let us know when you catch up with him.

Maybe you should inform Mr Ewen

PetetheGreek - I have only drafted the following e-mail to Mick Ewen but if you have no objection and have nothing to hide then I will send it off later this evening or tomorrow:

Dear Mr Ewen

It has been brought to my attention that one of the League

Maybe you should inform Mr Ewen

PetetheGreek - I have only drafted the following e-mail to Mick Ewen but if you have no objection and have nothing to hide then I will send it off later this evening or tomorrow:

Dear Mr Ewen

It has been brought to my attention that one of the League