Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

E mail the club in protest

May be use this or ammend to your own form, but lets all bomb the office with mail as chatham gary says on another thread...

To Whome it may concern,

I have found out recently about the decision to move all regular hard working, paying Ebbsfleet supporters to the uncovered plough end of the ground, so the Aldrshot fans can be accommedated, out of the weather.If this is true then i am totally disgusted with the club, for putting money over loyalty.I am a regular fan to our ground and often to away games too, if this is the way we are treated then i will not be attending tonight nor will i attend on sat, and i am even re considering my attendance at wembley. The way this club treats us regulars is an insult, the name change was bad enough, the myfc thing, and now this. why oh why do we bother with our local club, perhaps dartford my like to see the colour of my money instead, at least i would get treated, with respect............The club seems to have enough problems attracting fans as it is without this sort of problem.. DO you now value the away fans more than the home fans for maybe, and I say maybe some extra money, they were quoting figures in the region of 1500-2000 for the trophy semi and reached nothing like that. What was wrong with allocating the Swanscombe end, main stand and a part of the stonebridge road terrace? Sorry to rant but this has really put me off of coming to the game, and that has never happened!

Who ever from our board agread this should hang their head in shame, At least ill be

Originally Posted By: UP FLEET
May be use this or ammend to your own form, but lets all bomb the office with mail as chatham gary says on another thread...

To Whome it may concern,

I have found out recently about the decision to move all regular hard working, paying Ebbsfleet supporters to the uncovered plough end of the ground, so the Aldrshot fans can be accommedated, out of the weather.If this is true then i am totally disgusted with the club, for putting money over loyalty.I am a regular fan to our ground and often to away games too, if this is the way we are treated then i will not be attending tonight nor will i attend on sat, and i am even re considering my attendance at wembley. The way this club treats us regulars is an insult, the name change was bad enough, the myfc thing, and now this. why oh why do we bother with our local club, perhaps dartford my like to see the colour of my money instead, at least i would get treated, with respect............The club seems to have enough problems attracting fans as it is without this sort of problem.. DO you now value the away fans more than the home fans for maybe, and I say maybe some extra money, they were quoting figures in the region of 1500-2000 for the trophy semi and reached nothing like that. What was wrong with allocating the Swanscombe end, main stand and a part of the stonebridge road terrace? Sorry to rant but this has really put me off of coming to the game, and that has never happened!
Who ever from our board agread this should hang their head in shame, At least ill be

The way i see it is the myfc members actually have the privalage to put into the club, decisions about the running of it, shirts, money spending etc, but they do not actually own a percentage of the club.I do not deny that it looks good for the club, and if managed correctly , could be a good partnership,i still cannot see it working long term, if the idea of team selection is carried out.( but we will see who is right or wrong on that one)I hope im proved wrong for the good of the club.It annoys me when you get members spurting on about its thier club, and if it wasnt for them etc etc. well if it wasnt for the regulars over the last say 10 yrs, and the fleet trust payees and those of the regulars who donate time in the summer, this club would have folded long ago.So in my book greg they aint owners, and i have been here all season and attending matches. Have you been paying yer

Originally Posted By: UP FLEET
The way i see it is the myfc actually have the privalage to put into the club, decisions about the running of it, shirts, money spending etc, but they do not actually own a percentage of the club.

My understanding is that MyFC own 51% of the club ( unless it is more now ?) and therefore have a controlling stake.

MyFC were granted new shares to give them a 75% controlling interest in EUFC Limited in return for repaying loans and the clearance of specific debts. All existing shareholders, including the outgoing directors, had their shares diluted into the remaining 25%. My take on this is that the