Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 9th April

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Well done to Mcmullen and the boys, a good game of football and some very good prospects for the future at Bedford. Before anyone slags me off, K33per/Mcmullen I was inspecting the end of my left boot ( think Englands ex No1 and Croatia)biglaugh

gagged My lips are sealed! biglaugh

Willo/Keeps pleasure to meet you as it was all of the Kentish lads and the legend that is Clifford Rhodes!!!, good game 4th slightly harsh, Kentish defo the better side but we are progressing nicely and had a few faces looking worried for an hour, thought my 7 was only over shadowed on the night by your skinhead midfielder (11??) with Donoughe the big man up top putting in a good shift. Good luck to all at the Copshall Prem here you come, my plan...... 4/5 new faces then join you next year wink

See you at the New Eyrie Saturday as we have no fixture.

Willo my mouth is sealed.. i say not-ting attentat

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
See you at the New Eyrie Saturday as we have no fixture.

I look forward to a longer chat with you on Saturday, you and your players are a great credit to Bedford Football Club and you genuinely had us worried yesterday when leading 1-0 and also at 1-1.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Well done to Mcmullen and the boys, a good game of football and some very good prospects for the future at Bedford. Before anyone slags me off, K33per/Mcmullen I was inspecting the end of my left boot ( think Englands ex No1 and Croatia)biglaugh

Robinson, eh, I mean, Willo, looks like you've booked your promotion place. With Ampthill being the only real contenders to make you slip and Hoddesdon still to play Haringey, it's a done deal.

Sounds like you gave the team the jitters for an hour or so though. Your trenches obviously backfired on you with that first goal biglaugh

hardly a pitch to knock the ball about on as Willo will testify

Have to agree - sometimes you have to know when to play and when not to play and both teams, at times, tried to run with the ball.

4-1 is a bit hard to take - until the second on 60mins I thought we were doing OK. Unfortunately that goal, and the fact I had to carry my right leg around after that point, ended the game.

With no subs I didn't want to come off and just hope I haven't done too much further damage.... get the feeling my season ended last night however frown

Can't be too often your big number 10 beats people for pace down the line !!

I did like this piece:

'This was exemplified in the opening goal for the visitors when the home keeper took an almighty swing (FOUR) laugh at an innocuous back pass and missed completely leaving the quicker reacting forward to score the easiest goal of his career.'

In my defence everyone knows that keepers can't play footy and that

Willo/Keeps pleasure to meet you as it was all of the Kentish lads and the legend that is Clifford Rhodes!!!, good game 4th slightly harsh, Kentish defo the better side but we are progressing nicely and had a few faces looking worried for an hour, thought my 7 was only over shadowed on the night by your skinhead midfielder (11??) with Donoughe the big man up top putting in a good shift. Good luck to all at the Copshall Prem here you come, my plan...... 4/5 new faces then join you next year wink
See you at the New Eyrie Saturday as we have no fixture

Willo my mouth is sealed.. i say not-ting attentat

all the best Mcmullen.......pleasure to meet you

Yes he was a diamond wasn't he, the nicest guy I've met in a long time and his team play genuine football.

The jury is still out on you, you seem genuine enough and appear to be building up an affinity with Kentish Town however your unwarranted criticism of Lee Scott is suspicious which indicates that you might just be a wolf in sheeps clothing.