Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

E.G.M. of MFC Limited, April 28th

JeremyJacobs

No JJ. I live and work in London. If i lived more locally i would though and hope that a lot of fans do turn out.

It has really been sad to see the way the club has stagnated since that first season in the conference.

If only the directors at that time had built a new main stand. They could have done it for a fraction of the cost of what they lost by moving to Dover and Ashford!!!!

The regular fans have stuck by them through thick and thin. And you have to admire that.

I will be really interested to hear now what the directors plans are.

Hope this time they prove to be realistic achievable and ambitious.

Personally i still feel the club should be aiming for league football. If they had a decent stadium i think the fans would follow them in large numbers.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: JeremyJacobs
Also within the M25. Tomorrow is most likely to be about matters on the field. I don't do football in late May and June!

Welcome back Jeremy.

True to your word about the May/june stuff- and credit for that- as its now July.

(although i wonder even now whether you are 'doin' fotball or politics ?)

************* LOCKED TOO*************************

Old news, onwards and upwards, not looking back in Anger, the team needs the support now.