Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the unthinkable.....

Enfield 74 +61 84-23 30 played Romford(h)Bowers(h)

Bark'side 71 +54 75-21 29 Hullbridge(a)Bowers(h)Concord(h)

Concord 65 +59 83-24 28 Hullbridge-Stansted-e.manor(h)Bark(a

Romford or Bowers win against Enfield.....Enfield 3 more points get to 77.Barkingside wins the 2 remaining games and gets 77 points.Concord win 3 remaining games and gets to 74.

Scenario Barkingside-Concord last game...Side needs a draw to win it and Concord with a win can get to 77 points and win it on goal difference or more goals scored!!!

Unbelievable!! grin

2nd scenario:Enfield win both home games to get to 80 points.Barkingside draws and win the 2 remaining games to get to 75 and even a win against Concord won't be enough.Enfield campione!

no Coupy,only guessing.3rd scenario....the top 3 teams are kicked out of the league for irregular payments to players and the fourth one gets promoted....Eton Manor or Romford?? grin

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Enfield 74 +61 84-23 30 played Romford(h)Bowers(h)
Bark'side 71 +54 75-21 29 Hullbridge(a)Bowers(h)Concord(h)
Concord 65 +59 83-24 28 Hullbridge-Stansted-e.manor(h)Bark(a

Romford or Bowers win against Enfield.....Enfield 3 more points get to 77.Barkingside wins the 2 remaining games and gets 77 points.Concord win 3 remaining games and gets to 74.
Scenario Barkingside-Concord last game...Side needs a draw to win it and Concord with a win can get to 77 points and win it on goal difference or more goals scored!!!
Unbelievable!! grin

Realistically i think Enfield will win it with 77 points taking advantadge of last game's draw between Side and Rangers. I don't know why but i have got that feeling they will have the last laugh. smile

Originally Posted By: Michael Hunt
If it goes down to the last game then Concord will win it as 'Side are bottlers !!

Who knows Hunty...who knows...true is someone has catched breath again but who knows for how long? grin

blass her. i will tip her a fiver next time shes round. she like playing with my mole.