Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

We also have players in the army who may be willing to help and I can do my bit as a private detective just for good measure.
email me for furtherr info TWL@HELPTHETITLOOKAFURTHERTIT.COM

Would 1 of them be the captain that played against Hoddy by chance... I have a good nose for squadies and he fitted the bill perfectly. Brache S are another team with 'crab' variety of the forces - are yours at BassingB by chance - I love me who do you love Instructors grin

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: The Watchfull Listener

We also have players in the army who may be willing to help and I can do my bit as a private detective just for good measure.
email me for furtherr info TWL@HELPTHETITLOOKAFURTHERTIT.COM

Would 1 of them be the captain that played against Hoddy by chance... I have a good nose for squadies and he fitted the bill perfectly. Brache S are another team with 'crab' variety of the forces - are yours at BassingB by chance - I love me who do you love Instructors grin

think he is a lance corporal willo smile

Willo the Cat - I received some bad news on Friday at work that my Cousins son (Mark Schouwink) had been killed in Afghanistan, he was only 22 (see link below). I'll tell you more tomorrow:

http://www.nisnews.nl/public/200408_1.htm

Thanks, yes it was a shock, hopefully it will trigger Holland pulling their 1,650 troops out of Afghanistan as it is not their war, or ours come to that.

I won't but I have lobbied the Dutch Government to pull their 1,650 troops out of an area known as 'Little Holland' in Afghanistan

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I won't but I have lobbied the Dutch Government to pull their 1,650 troops out of an area known as 'Little Holland' in Afghanistan

is this on a par with your lobbying of the Nigerian FA?
Please Rhodes give it a rest and keep to what you do best.
Stapling programmes together. laugh

I bet The Taliban and various groups of warlords are crapping themselves. If you've lobbied for a Dutch pullout, the odds are now on the Dutch doubling their presence.

Yes but don't forget that the soldier blown up with my Cousins son on Friday was the son of General Van Uhm, the Dutch Commander of the Armed Forces, put yourself in his shoes, if your son was blown up needlessly in Afghanistan would your heart still be in it.

Yes but don't forget that the soldier blown up with my Cousins son on Friday was the son of General Van Uhm, the Dutch Commander of the Armed Forces, put yourself in his shoes, if your son was blown up needlessly in Afghanistan would your heart still be in it.

Whilst all deaths are needless (including that of the Taliban) I think you couldn't be further from the truth when you mention the General and his son. The General will appreciate more the fact that he and his son both serve and when you sign on the dotted line you are aware of what may happen.

As you seem to enjoy you time aiding the Police around the area - where do you stand on drugs?

is that General Van Uhm of the Uhm undecided family?

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Whilst all deaths are needless (including that of the Taliban) I think you couldn't be further from the truth when you mention the General and his son. The General will appreciate more the fact that he and his son both serve and when you sign on the dotted line you are aware of what may happen.

Point taken but I don't think any Father would want to lose his son in this horrific way, blown to smithereens in a God foresaken desert miles from home.

Hookey - NeutralFn hasn't denied his involvement yet but I doubt it was him as Wader very much rules the roost on here where Moderating is concerned. It is actually a very serious matter as if it wasn't those two or Ian than somebody else has access to manipulating posts and I don't believe that is lawful.

Well thanks a lot Cliff 'the grass' Rhodes!

The law felt my collar tonight when they came knocking just after I'd had my tea (a delicious combo of fresh green chillis whipped into a mousse and lovingly topped with fresh roasted garlic and caramalised red onion, then stirred into a garam masala roux and pan fried with oven baked mignons of marinated poulet breast. I served it with wild mushroom fried basmati rice and a sprinkling of freshly chopped corriander, yummmm).

Now where was I? Oh yes, no less than 3 squad cars roared up the drive and their passengers proceeded to pound on the front door demanding access. I of course met them with the courtesy that the uniformed law duly demand and was rebuffed with 'oi garlic breath where's the computer?' My heart sank.

I knew immediately that they were on the trail of the dastardly Sir Rhodes of Pompousville post alterer - and I was right of course. After Inspector Boateng of the back yard and his squad had ransacked my study, even lifting the red carpet for a supersearch, they proceeded into the garden (which incidentally has a capacity of 9,999 for sumptious barbeques fit for a king and general running about) where they pulled up the Willow trees and left no stone unturned. A right mess I can tell you and no mistake.

Through all this I was trying to concentrate on The Apprentice (isn't that Helen a real bitch? I was rooting for her to get Sir A's bullet, but sadly the rather attractive and fuller bodied lass got the blunt end of his tongue - I noticed that Alex looked on enviously as she was lashed and I have to admit I would have given her one too - the bullet that is!). Anyway, the whole mood of the show was ruined by clodhopping coppers with runny noses in size 11 boots trooping through my front parlour and wrecking my Homebase water garden. My mate Kenny who lives on the sofa was not impressed.

Luckily enough they found no evidence that I had tampered with Lord Rhodes of Agentland's posts on the high profile SSML International Fans Focus Forum. They did find a referee's score sheet with low marks on it from the Hertford game that I had forgotten to send in (although it's a bit complicated and the instructions all seem Greek to me), and an e.mail to the Nigerian FA telling them that I had not only $50,000,000 bequethed to me recently by a royal secret relative that I needed a bank account for, but that I also had a great guy called Winston Silcott that I could recommend for the job as their national team manager. In itself I hadn't broken any serious laws with that although the truth had been stretched a little perhaps. The sawn-off shotguns I keep (purely for ruthless buisness deals and shooting rabbits down at my Haringey allotment you understand) in the sugar jar along with 3 members of the NBC Cup Committee that I had tied up and gagged in the cupboard under the stairs where I keep all my memorabilia, they saw as completely harmless and didn't look further. Which was just as well as under the sugar jar was a fake twenty pound note that I was trying to fence as a charity donation to some poor unsuspecting bugg3r.

No, they were out to fry bigger fish tonight and crack down on the evil post alterer. I gave them NF's address and a Don Revie style dossier on 476 others who may have a grudge against Prince Rhodes of Carpetworld and they rested their case against me. So lads and ladies, expect a knock at the door any time soon as this heinous crime remains unsolved.

Not a drop.

I wanted a ridiculous end of season post that matched anything Rhodes has thrown our way this season, and as he was talking about law breaking for his altered post I thought this topic was perfect to give it a go. I think I got most things in, although on reflection flesh pressing lost out.

"but sadly the rather attractive and fuller bodied lass got the blunt end of his tongue - I noticed that Alex looked on enviously as she was lashed and I have to admit I would have given her one too"

Pressing the flesh - Although, you did indirectly mention it by quoting the above. biglaugh

And yes she was fine. And yes that radio transmitter did her rear no favours. giggle