Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Allan was clearly quite cut up as we left a funeral service together earlier today. I'm sure this forum is the last thing on his mind at the moment and even more sure that the cr@p on this thread from our resident TIT is the last thing he'll need to see, especially as it is accompanied by the usual hollow (I might have to do it properly only if forced to) apology.

GAFFA1 - How well do you know Allan Fenn out of interest, your paths must have crossed a fair few times on the Mile End Road I would have thought considering how long you have been based in the East End, or so you say.

Just to let Allan know that he is all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today following 'our' presentation night last Friday at the salubrious Wood Green Labour Club, this was one of the shots from the paper but not the one with Allan in:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

Originally Posted By: TommyK
it doesn't matter where the presentation was held

Yes but the Wood Green Labour Club in Wood Green High Road, that's really pushing the boat out.

An interesting article in tomorrow's Tottenham Journal about 'us' stating that Allan will definitely be staying at Coles Park, well until a better offer comes along I expect. Sorry but I can't seem to post the link:

Haringey Borough's joint top scorer Ry Hardy has revealed that manager Allan Fenn has 'improved his game tenfold' since he arrived at the club earlier in the season.

Hardy's goals helped fire Haringey to promotion from Division One and he is also the star of his Midweek League side Islington Admiral.

Last week he scored the goals that won them the Islington Gazette Cup and after the match he told the Journal that, although his long-term future may not be at Borough, he will certainly be playing at Coles Park with Fenn next season.

"Fenny's definitely staying and I'm staying," he said. "You've got to have a season at least haven't you, to see what happens.

"Obviously I'm looking to go higher but at the moment, well, Fenn's made my game this year and that's helped me when I've been playing with Admiral as well. My game's just improved tenfold since I started playing for him."

Hardy - who was first spotted by Fenn playing for Admiral - admits he has ambitions to play at a higher level but, again, he sees his current manager as the key to his future.

"I'm going to stay another year but I've talked to Fenn about other clubs," he said. "He knows quite a few people from other clubs and he said he'd give me a trial if I want, which is nice. I'll play for him for a year and then maybe go somewhere else."

Hardy also revealed that Borough are looking to strengthen their squad as they prepare for the challenge of playing in the Premier Division next season.

"We're trying to get new players this year," he said. "In the summer Fenn's said that he's going to go down and look at a few different clubs and see if he can nick some players.

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
He won't stay for the whole of 2008/09 season, the next ryman 1 job that comes up he will be in for it, Haringey Boro was just a stop gap for him.

We'll see . Maybe he actually likes it at Haringey and feels he can take the club higher.

Top Gun - I couldn't agree with you more, maybe Ilford will come back in for him.

Good afternoon to all of you

I was told about "Mr no club" Rhodes comments regarding me recently and thought it about time I took a look.

At NO time has anyone at Haringey Borough ever tried to "sensor" anything I say

At NO time have I left another club for more money

At NO club have I ever been disloyal to any of my clubs

I have NO intention of going anywhere or to any club unless Haringey Borough decide to fire me.

Be it a Ryman Div One North club or higher, I am not going anywhere. Yes I have received more than one offer from clubs friom Step 4 but I intend to remain loyal to the Boro and look forward to next season where we can hopefully put in a championship challenge.

Haringey gave me an opportunity and I'm totally committed to the Boro cause but of course if Arsenal approached me then I would have to shake hands with the Boro board and join the red and white army.

In all seriousness, I don't know how people have this wrong perception of me and in short, I don't give a [****!!****].

Finally, congratulations to Kentish Town, thoroughly deserved to be champions.

See you all in the summer

Fenny

Originally Posted By: Fenny

.... I intend to remain loyal to the Boro and look forward to next season where we can hopefully put in a championship challenge.

Look forward to making old acquantainces - and to rising to your championship challenge gauntlet. It should be a good competitive season in the Prem.