Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Perhaps Allan Fenn would care to come on and defend his tactics this afternoon:

Spartan South Midlands League Div One

Haringey Borough 2 Winslow United 2

Att: 27 (Headcount)

Entry & Prog

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I will second that keeps, looks like Haringey throw the game so they could concentrate on the Div 1 Cup.

I always believed Rhodes when he said there was sinister goings on at Coles Park, and this draw only goes to prove the theory.

it could always be the 'sugar factor' but Hoddy put the mockers
on it by losing yesterday. biggrin1

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

Who are you with

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Mr Fenn - As the season is all over bar the shouting I'm sure the Chairman will now allow you to come on the Forum to banter during the summer as you know you want to. Therefore, firstly what went wrong yesterday and secondly will you still be at Coles Park next season.

Mr Fenn - As the season is all over bar the shouting I'm sure the Chairman will now allow you to come on the Forum to banter during the summer as you know you want to. Therefore, firstly what went wrong yesterday and secondly will you still be at Coles Park next season.

Oh you are suffering aren't you?

I will tell you what went wrong on Saturday. We got a point and we went up and you are sick sick sick and can't bear it. Oh what joy!!

Congratulations to everyone at KTFC ( obviously apart from the bitcher of course) Thoroughly deserved to be champions, didn't crack under the pressure, even with 3 games in 5 days.

See you all next season.

Thanks Tommy, it will be tough next season as there is real strength in the premier but we got back at the first attempt which is no mean feat in what proved to be a hard division and hopefully can stay away from our customary position at or near the bottom next season.I think we both know that we need to strengthen to have any chance but saying it is easier than achieving it.

Im sure we will both do fine,yes its a step up but i know we will give it our best and im sure it will be ok.

We play better when other people right us off so to all the people who wanna say something then please do because its just

gonna make us want it more and it will leave you feeling like

Smithcharles42 who must feel like a right idiot.

Originally Posted By: TommyK
Cheers Doug we both deserved it but only 1 could win it.

TommyK - I thought only the champions were guaranteed promotion and that the second placed team has to sweat it out until the AGM in June unless you know something I don't.

TommyK - I thought only the champions were guaranteed promotion and that the second placed team has to sweat it out until the AGM in June unless you know something I don't.

Not so. Top two guaranteed promotion if ground grading acceptable. And, as you will recall, this even extends to clubs only meeting the "old" requirements, as applied to Cockfosters.

Still praying i see !!!!!

At least 'Sugar' won't be able to ban me from Cotlandswick on Saturday although he would like to if he had his way.

At least 'Sugar' won't be able to ban me from Cotlandswick on Saturday although he would like to if he had his way.

You were told your ban was lifted months ago and you made the deliberate choice not to come and furthermore have proceeded to act in the same way as before, spouting lie after lie after lie and continuing your vitriolic attcak upon all persons at HBFC. Therefore your ban has been re-instated. However you are of course free to come to the game on Saturday and meet everyone you have been abusing.

Football Man - I'll be there if the presentation takes place however it seems a little strange to have the Division 1 Championship presentation at the Division 1 Cup Final and be expected to travel all the way to Cotlandswick for the privilege. The trophy could have been brought to Coles Park last Saturday and presented to 'the great one' after Haringey only drew with Winslow United as he was there, I understand that 'Sugar' was all over him like a rash again.