Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - I'll be there if the presentation takes place however it seems a little strange to have the Division 1 Championship presentation at the Division 1 Cup Final and be expected to travel all the way to Cotlandswick for the privilege. The trophy could have been brought to Coles Park last Saturday and presented to 'the great one' after Haringey only drew with Winslow United as he was there, I understand that 'Sugar' was all over him like a rash again.

you want to get him checked for diabetes

Keeper No.1 - I expect if we have the presentation on Saturday at London Colney you will want to get in on the act. You haven't said why you weren't at Cheshunt last week by the way or was that the night Stacey and Steven were getting it together on Eastenders.

Many congratulations to Allan Fenn and the boys for lifting the SSML Division 1 Cup yesterday afternoon at London Colney, very well done (photo by Elaine Waumsley):

http://www.ssmfl.org/hb1.htm

Do we know yet whether Allan is planning to stay at Coles Park for another season, being the mercenary he is I suppose nobody can tell which way he is going to jump but he has certainly turned 'our' fortunes around this season, albeit at the lower level.

Do we know yet whether Allan is planning to stay at Coles Park for another season, being the mercenary he is I suppose nobody can tell which way he is going to jump but he has certainly turned 'our' fortunes around this season, albeit at the lower level.

Rhodes, you really are a sad ba5tard arent you.

if he stays ...fair play
if he gets offered more money elsewhere and better prospects....move on if he wants

BTW....any big offers for a 'press officer' on your table?

Well at least it brought you out of the woodwork, where have you been hiding.

It's still early days, the season has barely finished. My mobile normally becomes white hot towards the end of May and early June.

My mobile normally becomes white hot towards the end of May and early June.

Is this you often have your ears burning on a Saturday afternoon?
I'd suggest a new phone or to keep it in the shade during those summer months

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

yes it may well be....grin

What are you suggesting, I thought it was common knowledge that Allan is a 'mercenary' and 'sells' to the highest bidder

yes it may well be....grin

What are you suggesting, I thought it was common knowledge that Allan is a 'mercenary' and 'sells' to the highest bidder

Listen here Bitcher.

You come on here daily and have done so for 2 years and slagged me off with one defamatory comment after another.

Initially i was upset and reported you to the league and that was until everyone else realised what a blatant liar you are.

As a consequence I have treated your comments with the contempt that they deserve and laugh at every new dreamed up lie about me.

Not content with slagging me off you have broadened your horizons with some of the most outrageous accusations and lies imaginable against most forum members and teams and in due course you will receive your due punishment.

You strive to make yourself the centre of attention but are too ignorant to recognise that if you are ever mentioned by anyone it is in a derogatory manner.

Well congratulations as you have now ensured another formal complaint in relation to your disgraceful and unfounded accusations against our manager.

Whatever you say ( and it changes daily) about your association with KTFC there is no doubt you are involved with them and it will be a real shame that they may suffer as a result but i gave their chairman the opportunity to shut you up several months ago all to no avail.

I wish no ill on anyone associated with KTFC but i will not sit back and watch you defame our manager.

PS This is my last post on anything remotely associated with you.

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
Rhodes u not liked on here it seems

alan is one of the most decent guys I have met in NL footie and I am truly astonished that you rhodes have taken it upon yourself to make such defammatory remarks without actually knowing anything about the guy...I like a good forum dust up and a little banterisation with the rest of them but that attack on alan is a step to far....you should retract the remarks and apologise.. frown

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
Rhodes u not liked on here it seems

alan is one of the most decent guys I have met in NL footie and I am truly astonished that you rhodes have taken it upon yourself to make such defammatory remarks without actually knowing anything about the guy...I like a good forum dust up and a little banterisation with the rest of them but that attack on alan is a step to far....you should retract the remarks and apologise.. frown

I second that motion!

I thought it was common knowledge that Allan is a 'mercenary' and 'sells' to the highest bidder

Uncle Urchin - I'm surprised by your reaction as this is all I suggested from what I've heard on the grapevine and I'm sure Allan is a very nice chap, if I'm wrong about him being a mercenary then obviously I apologise unreservedly. He might want to come on himself to clarify if his Chairman allows him to.

You sure speak to some "nice" people Rhodes - all they seem to do is put folk down - just like you in fact. I thought you would have learnt a lesson after the Oxhey fiasco but obviously not. Apologising is no good if you keep on defaming people/clubs etc - your apologies aren't worth anything then. Your comments about Mr Fenn were just an attempt to get him on here and rise to your bait, but you seem to have failed there.

HTFCew - I don't disagree with your post but Allan has certainly been around the bazaars so I automatically assumed what I heard on the grapevine was true, if it's not then I will happily apologise to him. I gather he used to post on a regular basis so what's preventing him doing so now I wonder particularly following 'our' hugely successful campaign where he was instrumental.

HTFCew - I don't disagree with your post but Allan has certainly been around the bazaars so I automatically assumed what I heard on the grapevine was true, if it's not then I will happily apologise to him. I gather he used to post on a regular basis so what's preventing him doing so now I wonder particularly following 'our' hugely successful campaign where he was instrumental.

you total pr1ck