Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

I speak as I find mate and I can honestly say that if we are talking about the chairman of Haringey Boro, he has been top drawer from the very first minute.

Like I said earlier, people have perceptions of people and it's hard to change them, just look at the people who have a pop at me (by the same token thanks for the support given recently) but Aki is a good man and me and the boys love him.

Anyway...time to go home and enjoy the long weekend.

Adios....

Originally Posted By: Fenny
I can honestly say that if we are talking about the chairman of Haringey Boro, he has been top drawer from the very first minute.

Fair enough but you obviously don't know him well enough. Okay 'we' got some success this season largely down to your good self but will you be able to go to your Harefield United's, Hertford Town's, Chalfont St Peter's and Langford's next season and get something, history says no and that it will be the usual relegation dog fight

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Bitch
How can we enjoy a weekend with no footy? bawling

Eh? I'm going to White Notley tomorrow, Southend Manor on Sunday and Wembley Stadium on Monday. Weekend without football? crazy

whats the game and KO time FM....might pop down for a beer

Eh? I'm going to White Notley tomorrow, Southend Manor on Sunday and Wembley Stadium on Monday. Weekend without football? crazy

I lied grin

Leatherhead tomorrow, 18's Sunday, but (sshhh) cricket on Monday

cricket on Monday

Sorry, you've started speaking in a funny foreign language. What is this thing "cricket" of which you speak?

I know, i'm truly ashamed and dont want to talk about it blush

I was there! And I'm currently in the middle of writing/complaining to the FA/Wembley ref the disgraceful prices that they charged for entrance - B@st@rds -

2 Adults and 1 Child (4)

Sorry, you've started speaking in a funny foreign language. What is this thing "cricket" of which you speak?

Be warned people - the Philistines are among us....

Willow the Cat - Amanda at work had a batch of tickets for Rochdale v Stockport yesterday with hospitality thrown in, she couldn't give them away

Yes, the prices are steep but if you're an experienced Wembley visitor you know to keep costs down by visiting the local shops for your food and drink before entering the stadium and learning the tricks to prevent any said food or drink being discovered during the search on your way in (assuming you haven't already learned the techniques for avoiding getting searched in the first place!).

Little hint regarding taking fizzy drinks or sugary food into Wembley, or anywhere else, that I learned recently (can't remember if it was from this forum or elsewhere). Advise the person searching you that you are diabetic and they cannot legally confiscate the drink from you.