Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate Firm do it again

Pagey

Originally Posted By: Annie
what to Margate?

yes im arranging to come down for the Margate v's Ramsgate, provding that both teams are still in the same league!

p.s. i will be supporting the BLUES!

ANNIE i be at that game to, supporting the oppo of course but the margate boys are ok, well BGA and AB, and so forth, and Annie your a credit to your club, if BIG if, neither of our teams go up, I visit your ground 2 next season,if your accept it from an oppo suporter LOL, im aware Ramsgate not popular as what WAS said on a different forum, i wasnt there so cant comment, but so good luck Hornchurch in the playoffs

Originally Posted By: RAMSGATE 60
2 next season,if your accept it from an oppo suporter LOL, im aware Ramsgate not popular as what WAS said on a different forum, i wasnt there so cant comment, but so good luck Hornchurch in the playoffs

things get said that are misinterpreted 60...we didn't take kindly to travelling down there twice on cold winter days/nights and also the chav element somewhat spoiled the visit when we eventually did play and no apologies or offers of recompense from your lot...a free cup of tea for the fans would have worked wonders... but having said that your board are good people and very hospitable....

jim and his brother can dish it out during a game but don't like it up 'em ....off the field of play however two nicer guys you couldn't wish to meet...done a good job down there as well and no one could argue against that...

sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

we have no problem with your club at all but have no affinity with them really...margate we do have that with but its just the way it pans out..

good luck also to you on saturday but I have a feeling that you and hendon will win and hendon nick it on GD...we'll see..

as with everyone... you are always welcome at the bridge..

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: RAMSGATE 60
2 next season,if your accept it from an oppo suporter LOL, im aware Ramsgate not popular as what WAS said on a different forum, i wasnt there so cant comment, but so good luck Hornchurch in the playoffs

things get said that are misinterpreted 60...we didn't take kindly to travelling down there twice on cold winter days/nights and also the chav element somewhat spoiled the visit when we eventually did play and no apologies or offers of recompense from your lot...a free cup of tea for the fans would have worked wonders... but having said that your board are good people and very hospitable....

jim and his brother can dish it out during a game but don't like it up 'em ....off the field of play however two nicer guys you couldn't wish to meet...done a good job down there as well and no one could argue against that...

sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

we have no problem with your club at all but have no affinity with them really...margate we do have that with but its just the way it pans out..

good luck also to you on saturday but I have a feeling that you and hendon will win and hendon nick it on GD...we'll see..

as with everyone... you are always welcome at the bridge..

thanks UU, chavs are a growing problem, i see you guys had a problem wiv them at Folkstone 2, ive seen other teams appear to worry about them 2, im sure the problem will be adressed in close season as for Mr Sanderson i let him comment if he wishes to, dont think its my place to , agree with the free cuppa would of been nice,but thats beyond my control UU, i make the suggestion on your part ok, good luck with the wombles

[quote=Uncle Urchin Sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

Well i wouldnt be a liability as you say Uncle if certain People didnt change posts im sure you know what i mean.God how i want you to win the play offs, so no more of your pathetic dribble.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
[quote=Uncle Urchin Sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

Well i wouldnt be a liability as you say Uncle if certain People didnt change posts im sure you know what i mean.God how i want you to win the play offs, so no more of your pathetic dribble.

enough said biggrin1

Sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

what posts were they then Ian....no idea what you mean mate....paranoia is a terrible thing... crazy

anyway where's that

Sanderson however is a serious liabilty to your club on the internet and perhaps someone should have a word with him as well as the chavs..

what posts were they then Ian....no idea what you mean mate....paranoia is a terrible thing... crazy

anyway where's that