Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate Firm do it again

Pagey

After the battle at eastside in which the Margate firm took the famous eastside for themselves, round two of this epic battle was lined up for Folkestone

The firm stormed the terraces and outsung the urchins, there was some serious pushing by the Margate firm who took over the terracing with their outstanding power. The only urchin to stay where he was was that bugger in the wheelchair (how the feck do you get those brakes off).

The Margate firm gave chase up the stairs to the hospitality suite where a truce was called to allow the urchins to serve us food and beer

biglaugh if you dont go up we will do you next season

Unfortunatley I had to maintain my reputation so had to retire early to the hospitality suite to eat the prawn sandwhiches before Annie & Biased Bob beat me to them. So, I unfortunatley missed the Firm controlling the chavs for your lot.

Nice to see you all again last night.

coolsmoke

Have to agree, a very pleasant evening, thanks very much Pagey.

Pity the game had 0 - 0 written all over it after about half an hour. But never mind 1 point is better than none, also gave us more time to chat. Good luck in the playoffs, will turn out on your side for the final though for sure. The chavs were still

f-ing and blinding as I walked out, then suddenly charged off round to the side exit, did one of their twee scooters topple off its stand or something?