Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upgraded Forum Software :)

Is there no chance you can return the 'INDEX' button at the bottom of each forum under the last post Ian ?

It makes it so much quicker to click that when wanting to return to that specific forum.

Hi,

I will have a look, although I thought the 'index' button took you to the main forum list, rather than to the forum that you are currently viewing???

One way at the moment is to click 'Go' next to the old 'Hop To:' drop down beneath the Quick Reply box.

Actually index is still there wink

It has moved slightly to the top right of the quick reply box.

The problem is to have sufficient links to various parts of the site, without making it too complicated.

Thanks Ian. I'll find it.

Incidently, if you hit the index button at any time it does take you back to that specific forum, (or at least it DID).

Firstly, do I have to log in every time now? It seems as though it does not remember me. There is a little box which is ticked but I don't know what that is for, right next to the log in area.

Secondly, can I get rid of that annoying box that opens every time the mouse goes over a different topic and

Thirdly, when I am not logged in I cannot find the "Index" box. Presumably you can only get that if you are logged in?

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Hi,

Sounds like a cookies issue. Please delete your cookies, this can be done once you are logged in by going to http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/mycookies.html which is linked from 'My Stuff'. Also make sure that your PC is accepting cookies.

The tick box is there to remember you.

The box is a tooltip and enables you to read a post without actually opening it up. I am hoping to be able to make this an option to disable, which when enabled will be within 'My Preferences'

Not sure what you mean by the 'index box' - if you are meaning the index button at the footer, this will only show if you have permission to post, which you may not (depending upon the forum) as a guest. This is because it is part of the quick reply box at the foot of threads.

Many thanks - all points noted.

With regard to the index box (button) what seems to happen is that if I am not logged on I can go on to the index initially but then, having finished one topic, cannot find an index button to return me to the index. Generally I have to either come out, use the back button or log on. I do this mostly (log on that is) but until the last half hour or so I have not been "remembered".

Seems to be OK now so thanks anyway.

You should still see a 'Forum Index' link at the top (which will take you to the main index), along with a 'Hop To:' link at both the top and bottom (two versions), which will return you to the current forum if you use the version immediately above the footer, by just hitting 'Go'.