Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Upgraded Forum Software :)

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Ian,

Can the shout box be made 'movable'? or opened in a new screen?

Only a suggestion though.

This is something that I would like to do.

I am not sure if it is that easy though....

.... if I can, I will smile

Had to go round the houses this moring to get on, the old favourites tab give me the message

Fatal error: html::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'languages//online.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/fansfocus.com/httpdocs/forums/libs/html.inc.php on line 337

Thats using http://www.nonleague.co.uk/

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Had to go round the houses this moring to get on, the old favourites tab give me the message

Fatal error: html::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'languages//online.php' (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/fansfocus.com/httpdocs/forums/libs/html.inc.php on line 337

Thats using http://www.nonleague.co.uk/

Thanks for the report, have confirmed it was affecting all guests entering on the home page (not helpful!!) - I have put a temporary redirect in whilst I try and solve the problem.

Thanks again for letting me know.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Though not the busiest forum it still had more users than some but the Ramsgate Forum of which i am the Mod has vanished, and reason why?

Ian - simply because it was not being used - I think it has had 1 or 2 topics at the most this year.

We offer free forums to any club in any sport - however our only requirement is that they are used. Sadly Ramsgate's forum was not. Even you had only started 1 topic this season wink

I did PM you, but maybe it got lost in the upgrade. Apologies.

I just love all the red figures in brackets particularly if it means that my beloved club's messageboard is number one for postings on the WHOLE forum.

Otherwise please be kind enough to explain the reason for them to a decrepit old man.

And before all the old duffers who use this forum jump up in arms I do me me of course. threeeyes

Messages you haven't read.

And I thought I was knocking on !!

bolt

Originally Posted By: Ian_W
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Ian,

Can the shout box be made 'movable'? or opened in a new screen?

Only a suggestion though.

This is something that I would like to do.

I am not sure if it is that easy though....

.... if I can, I will smile

Cheers Ian, no rush tomorrow will be fine wink

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Just one little niggle. Blind old farts like me, may find it hard to find the "Top" button(to take you back to the top of the page), hidden in the blue framework.....I know I did!

I think you might be using the winter theme - try changing to the default one smile

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Preview thingy is good, but will the Forum jump be returning?

Just spotted the Hop To replacement

I have added this back in along with additional topic options / hop to: etc., just above the quick reply box to aid in navigation smile

Thanks.