Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abraham leaves Brimsdown!

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
I actually don't have any idea, i thought i knew Hollie was, but i was made aware i didn't have a clue, the most important thing is i know who you are and what your about.

I know who Hollie is and I know who Wader is (sadly, I also know who clip Rods is). I thought I knew who you were but then I realised that Top Gun and TopGun are not the same person. Who am I again? confused

Originally Posted By: Wader
That is not Mrgallis.
Although he is well dressed brille008

So you know who I'm talking about, who is that guy then

Top Gun - Is Daniel Young still at Goldsdown Road

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
I was at Brimsdown pre season just before the start of the season and i got injuried and habven't really been anywhere since

I reckon i might know you, as i was at Enfield FC pre season and we was training over the downs.

I beleive Brimo have selected a person as manager and will be conducting an interview sometime next week.

It would seem things are back on track at my club and I can now get back to sleeping again in the board room

If I am needed I will come out a play again.

Also who are the people that feed me as i would like to say thank yo but cant in person.

and when i dont appear for a few days dont worry i am just spreading the word of brimo around the brough and keeping the lady pussies cats happy

I believe that the contender in the running for the Brimsdown job is Justin Moseley the ex Ressie Manager at Cheshunt FC.

Brimsdown should be looking at the Cockfosters Ressie Manager Neil Ewing who is ready to take on a bigger job and in his 3rd season at the Lane has been an inspiration for them, he walked into a team (from Brimsdown Reserves) that had just been relegated and in his 1st season finished 4th in his league and won the Reserve Floodlit Cup, in his 2nd season he got the team promoted when they finished 2nd in the league and also finished runners-up to Hertford Town in the Reserve Floodlit Cup and in his 3rd season at the Lane in his new promotion league he took his team to 2nd place in the league and won the Reserve League Challenge Trophy, not bad record for three seasons at a club, I hear he has brought more silverwear and honours to the club recently than they have ever known, not only that his two sons play for him who are extremely good players and could easily fit into a higher league!!!!