Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abraham leaves Brimsdown!

Rhodes- Doesn't George Boateng play for Middlesborough? Or is it Gordon Boateng you were referring too? I heard a lot about the games and a few of the players that i know at Brimsdown said that Daniel Young was injuried before he even signed for Brimsdown and he didn't play until about april Brimsdown had already won the league by then, Rhodes you know i respect you and everything you have done at Kentish but Brimsdown did destroy Kentish twice and took the league by storm, reading brimsdown's website they done the double and won the league by 11 points good going really, i heard how much dislike Boateng, did you and him have a falling out or something? as u seem to always talk negative about him, which is strange, as most people tend to like him and speak highly off him, i wanted to play for him once, but he had a good team, so i didn't really get a shout in there, Wader when does your pre season start? as i will be interested in coming down.

Wader you are right players are not always loyal, players come and go but the club as they say is always going to be there, After the good season your team has had, i am sure players will be happy to play for and i'm sure you guys will win the league but maybe going for someone like Abraham who has just left a management post at the current level that your team plays in might be bit hopefull as to him it may seem a step backwards for a player manager, unless you were to offer him a similar role, in regards to Boateng and Cheshunt that is a crazy job to take on, let's be fair but for some reason he seems positive in most of if not all the interviews i read about on the nonleague daily website, he is a proven manager and has done well to be fair to the guy, after being in the charging room with him, attending his training session and listening to his team talk, you can see he is going to be a good manager, should do well with his own team now at Cheshunt, we will see, anyway back to u Rhodes, so you are open to offers? back to Brimsdown i have done some digging for u and i have found out that Peter Wade is looking to step a side, so if i were you try and speak to someone there and see what happens.

Rhodes is this the same Danny Young who signed from Kentish Town whilst injured and didn't play a single game for the rest of the season? Yes I can see how that effected your season!

As for the legendary draw, well as devastating as it was to drop 2 points to Kentish, I'm sure the 5-0 and 5-1 hammerings corrected that minor blip.

Rhodesy at Brimmo, easy on public transport eh clippy!

NO!!! The title winning management combo of Collins and Martin are continuing into the dizzy heights of Hertford and District League Division 1 next season. Turns out I was 2 games short of being eligible for a winner medal laugh (2 starts and 1 sub appearence laugh )

Top Gun - Yes obviously I meant Gordon Boateng, I hope Nellie didn't think I was having a dig at her or Middlesbrough by mistakingly saying George. Gordon has actually gone up in my estimation of late since he went out of his way to shake my hand at Cheshunt last month which I thought was a nice goodwill gesture on his part. Have our paths actually crossed out of interest as you appear to know how I operate and what circles I move in, thanks for your support and I will certainly keep an eye on the situation at Goldsdown Road with interest incase a vacancy arises.

Firstly, and this applies to Mrgallis too, there were reasons for 'our' two heavy defeats at your place at the back end of 2006/2007 when Lee Scott wasn't with us and 'we' had lost other key players left right and centre such as Daniel Young, Aaron Hutchins, Safraz Pivano. I'm not taking anything away from Brimsdown Rovers as they won Division 1 in style however I didn't actually feel you were Worldbeaters and had the Club been in Division 1 this season I doubt they would have won it as comfortably, if at all.

Secondly as far as 'we' were aware Daniel Young was as fit as a butchers dog when he left 'us' in the lurch following Gordon's back door approach, he had suffered a groin injury earlier in the season but following a lengthy lay off which cost us at least eight points in November 2006 he seemed perfectly fine after that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm not taking anything away from Brimsdown Rovers as they won Division 1 in style however I didn't actually feel you were Worldbeaters and had the Club been in Division 1 this season I doubt they would have won it as comfortably, if at all.

You ARE joking, aren't you Rhodes? Div 1 was very poor this season and Brimsdown would have walked it, in the same way they did the season before!

Horace to be honest that was well said, Brimsdown were good for the last 2 season and would have easily won that divison again, but i think that they will go backwards now, As i heard the management they have had this season had a lot to deal with there captain told me while we were out on night that the players were playing for free and they were only there because of the Player manager Abraham and the Assistant Manager, i heard that they didn't have the greatest training area, behind the scenes know seem to care whatever happens they club will still have premier status where as all the players and the management staff were ambitious and wanted to progress and take the club to the promise land, well maybe at least to the Ryman 1 and see after that, but the board had other ideas, the chairman resigned, know one wanted to take that over, until the acting chairman stepped in, but honestly i think some credit show go to the management team, as the Molten Premier is not a easy divison to win or even compete in just ask cockfosters who came up and fought releagtion from day one, there manager resigned came back, resigned again, anyway Horace how are things down Hertford i heard a lot of changes management wise might happen, Kevin Cooper i heard wants to be the new gaffer, but i also heard bill you reserve team manager believes he can do the job, what do you think Horace? what is actually going on is Greenwood staying?

Rhodes yes we have met at Coles Park Haringey Boro i said hello to but you seem to busy to speak to me, which i totally i understood as everybody there knew you.

So who do we think will get the brimsdown job?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
NO!!! The title winning management combo of Collins and Martin are continuing into the dizzy heights of Hertford and District League Division 1 next season.

But what about help on the admin side of things? whistle

They are amazingly efficient.. the league seem to release fixtures 2 weeks previous to a game being played and the players find out on the Weds before the game (If they're lucky!). 'Snailsy' could probably learn from Clippy!

Horace - I didn't think Division 1 was poor this season hence my statement, I thought it was fairly poor last season (2006/2007) which is why Cockfosters went up for example, they must have thought all their Christmas's had come at once with the Queen's Silver and Golden Jubilee's thrown in for good measure.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Were you playing, injured or suspended Top Gun? That would narrow down the field a bit. But I think I know who you are.

I thought I knew who Top Gun was, but it turns out I was confusing him with TopGun - the chap with 1,000+ posts to his name on (mainly) the Enfield forum!

Rhodes Brimsdown lost players and money and still had a respectable league finish in the prem this season as well as two cup finals and the furthest the club has been in the FA Vase in its history. Div 1 would have been cleaned up just as it was the previous season. The season previous it was close for second place between 3 teams and Cockfoster took it on the last day of the season. But that shows just how much Brimo stood out! This years div 1 league winners attained less points than Brimo did in a league with less teams. Think it about that carefully!

Personally I can't see the difference between the two years other than when Brimsdown were in it they were the outstanding team. This year there has been no outstanding team but a closer race. A situation similar to the Premier this year with no Edgware.

Willo the Cat, had Brimsdown stayed in div 1 but the management had remained then I believe the players would have remained also. It's part of football that if you do well teams higher will want your better players.

At present the players are thinking of moving on because the people who they stayed for are now leaving.

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
Breaking News Justin Moseley favourite for the brimsdown job

Wasn't this mentioned in Movers and Shakers 2 weeks ago?

That is correct Neutral fan it was mentioned, but as pure speculation now it is a fact, as one or two players i know just told me that Justin spoke to them about going to Brimsdown and it should be sorted within a week or so, so Justin is now the man to try and take the club forward and i repeat try, but the shocking thing is i thought the club would have gone for a manager who could actually continue the success and take the club to the next level, after reading about Justin's CV he doesn't seem to be the man to do that, however i could be wrong but i doubt it, Let's ask Wader, Rhodes, Bitch or Horace, actually Hollie will know as she is in tight with Brimsdown board how was his interview?