Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abraham leaves Brimsdown!

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
That is correct Neutral fan it was mentioned, but as pure speculation now it is a fact, as one or two players i know just told me that Justin spoke to them about going to Brimsdown and it should be sorted within a week or so, so Justin is now the man to try and take the club forward and i repeat try, but the shocking thing is i thought the club would have gone for a manager who could actually continue the success and take the club to the next level, after reading about Justin's CV he doesn't seem to be the man to do that, however i could be wrong but i doubt it, Let's ask Wader, Rhodes, Bitch or Horace, actually Hollie will know as she is in tight with Brimsdown board how was his interview?

wink

Let's ask Wader, Rhodes, Bitch or Horace, actually Hollie will know as she is in tight with Brimsdown board how was his interview?

I wouldn't have a clue and if anyone at the club had told me I certainly wouldn't divulge such stuff on a forum. That's for them and them alone to decide, promulgate and announce.

Top Gun. PM me your up to date details (usual cv stuff, where you live, recent history etc) and I'll PM back details of pre-season.

Top Gun, you are seriously getting me confused with somebody else. According to you I wear glasses, and I am very close to the Brimsdown Board. Wrong on both accounts. As for who will be the new Manager of Brimsdown, all will be revealed, very soon, but certainly not by me. I agree with Wader, it is entirely up to the Club when and how the announcement is made.

Hollie - You're up late, how are you

Yes I just got in too, members will start to talk! Kenny says hi by the way, he's going back to the US next week.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm not taking anything away from Brimsdown Rovers as they won Division 1 in style however I didn't actually feel you were Worldbeaters and had the Club been in Division 1 this season I doubt they would have won it as comfortably, if at all.

You ARE joking, aren't you Rhodes? Div 1 was very poor this season and Brimsdown would have walked it, in the same way they did the season before!

Agreed

Let's ask Wader, Rhodes, Bitch or Horace, actually Hollie will know as she is in tight with Brimsdown board how was his interview?

It was more of an interrogation than an interview. Lightbulbs were removed and his fingers placed in the sockets. He was deprived of sleep for 48 hours and questioned relentlessly as i walked across his back in stilletto heels. Boiling water was poured into his lap but he still would not submit. Eventually when he could take no more, he broke down. When asked if he could bring players of a higher calibre into the team he replied 'yes'. So we gave him the job and we all enjoyed a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake then went home. smile

Bitch, you swore you would'nt tell anybody what the Board's power of pursuasion was. Now any other candidates will have to be given the 'gimp' treatment instead. You better clear the Brimmo cellar out ready, and practice your whip technique!!!

Originally Posted By: Hollie
Bitch, you swore you would'nt tell anybody what the Board's power of pursuasion was. Now any other candidates will have to be given the 'gimp' treatment instead. You better clear the Brimmo cellar out ready, and practice your whip technique!!!

The Brimmo cellar is full up with past candidates evil

Hollie - You disappeared on me last night, where did you go

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Hollie

The Brimmo cellar is full up with past candidates evil

gore behead Room for two more, now. Bring on the next interviewees.

Will you take player managers? laugh Could be last/only chance of prem div footie

No dress but most of the guys have got girly wigs and 'Miss' badges though... I've got a nice blond number with bunches, it's only the sidies that really give the game away laugh

Rhodes what do u know about Mr Molesey? as you seem to a lot about managers at this level

Top Gun - I would like to say I know him but I'm afraid I don't, I think the Brimsdown Rovers job is a difficult one, I wouldn't call it a poison chalice as it's not but there is a lot of expectation as the Club are clearly equipped for Ryman League level.

Ok, well it isn't going to be easy, as he will need to rebuild the whole first team squad and probably the reserves, but what is all this talk about brimsdown now becoming a feeder club for Enfield Town? Sad really sad, i think if brimsdown got into the ryman league they would bypass the town, i believe Brimsdown have had their days, now they are going to be just another mid table team if not they will be fighting relegation, Biggleswade for the title with Chalfont runners up, if they can hold onto their players, I heard that Justin was caretaker manager at Cheshunt's first team for a couple of months and he couldn't bring players in, that is way he didn't get the job at Cheshunt and in the mercury he stated that he really wanted the job, but bringing in players that he had in the reserves at cheshunt who struggled at div 1 isn't going to take the club forward, they will become another cockfosters, so i really don't see him going to brimsdown and setting the world a light and especially with No Budget, tough job, best of luck to the guy, he will need it, the board don't seem like they want to get promoted, after reading the local paper.