Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abraham leaves Brimsdown!

Originally Posted By: Mrgallis
Rhodes I made my point and that point still stands, I have questioned someone who has questioned someones integrity, effectively calling them a lier. Opinions are one thing (and the point of these forums)accusations are another! This is why I say I do not criticise I merely ask for facts. As for you Rhodes you are most definitely the last person to talk about respect of others as you've shown a constant lack of respect or consideration for others throughout your time on this forum.

Where in my posts do I question Mervins integrity, or call him a liar. These were your words. You say you do not criticise, two quotes from you......"The truth is that it can be safely said you know nothing and are simply speculating and attempting to blacken the name of someone for no good reason." I can assure you that it has been common knowledge, among the team, for a long while that Mervin was leaving. You are questioning my integrity, and calling me a liar, by assuming and stating that I KNOW nothing. ...... "Again I assure you I have more insight into this issue than 99% of people including/especially Hollie." Again you question my integrity. If you had insight you would have known long ago that he was leaving.
Mervin has, in the past, mentioned going to Cheshunt. Whether he goes there or not is another matter. Rudy has made his decision, and has gone to Cheshunt, according to the Non League Daily.

Rhodes, give my love to Kenny, and wish him good luck in his new venture. (He would make a great Brimmo Manager)

Hollie - Hopefully that has told Mrgallis once and for all and he won't darken this doorstep again.

I will tell the great Kenny Dyer that you were asking after him, I wish it were that simple and Kenny could take the reins at Goldsdown Road tomorrow but to be honest I don't think he would be appreciated at the Club going by supposed genuine fans comments on here in the past, there seems to be a lot of polotics going on and that's the last thing you need at any football club.

"It was also widely known where he was saying he is going to. Why he can't be honest I do not know."

If he has told people he is going to Cheshunt, why then do you say he needs to be honest about this matter?

Having spoken to him directly he states that people mentioned Cheshunt as a future option, which is obvious due to his relationship with Boateng, but he also says I can use the term "damned lier" to anyone who says that he said he was signing for Cheshunt at any point, WHOEVER they may be! For anyone who listened would have heard quite the contrary to this, as his efforts were to continue to manage or ATTEMPT to return the levels he previously had played!

His decision to leave the club was CONFIRMED on the Friday before the final after his meeting on the Thursday evening with the commitee, which the chairman (acting) can confirm! Had the club been able to offer a similar directive for the clubs future then he would possibly still have been manager upto and after Tuesdays final.

From the horses mouth as they say!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hollie - Hopefully that has told Rhodes once and for all and he won't darken this doorstep again.
I will tell the great Kenny Dyer that you were asking after him, I wish it were that simple and Kenny could take the reins at Goldsdown Road tomorrow but to be honest I don't think he would be appreciated at the Club going by supposed genuine fans comments on here in the past, there seems to be a lot of polotics going on and that's the last thing you need at any football club.

Fat chance of that.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
but who will it be?

Maybe Jim Chandler may make a return to Goldsdown Road!

Jim Chandler + no budget, can't wait!

Hollie - Hopefully that has told Mrgallis once and for all and he won't darken this doorstep again.

No it hasn't because the man speaks the truth. I think Hollie just doesn't realise who Mrgallis is. And you certainly haven't a clue either Rhodesy. Never assume anything old boy, isn't that the saying?

I look forward to Mrgallis frequenting this forum in future.

Wader - Trust you to put your twopennysworth in, Mrgallis has been on before giving his side of events but he never comes across as very convincing. You don't even know Hollie so how can you say that, I'm sure she knows perfectly well who Mrgallis is as she has been following the Club for about ten years.

Wader - Trust you to put your twopennysworth in, Mrgallis has been on before giving his side of events but he never comes across as very convincing. You don't even know Hollie so how can you say that, I'm sure she knows perfectly well who Mrgallis is as she has been following the Club for about ten years.

i know that unlike Rhodes you pay your debts Wader, but surely you can afford more than twopennysworth!

I'm sure she knows perfectly well who Mrgallis is as she has been following the Club for about ten years.

You were a member of the committee at Kentish Town for 2 years and it took until your last day with the club to figure out at least 1 member of KTFC that belongs to this forum!

Top Gun - I was on the far side by the dugouts in the first half and sitting in the stand in the second, I was with Hector Varela. Do you follow Brimsdown Rovers then, you have to admit they were a beaten side before they even set foot on the pitch.

Injuried Wader, so you remember me then? Mighty Rhodes Chalfont played well brimsdown seem to be missing a few key players but the player manager seemed alright, i heard he is off to a Ryman Premier club,a lot of people have been talking about him going to AFC hornchurch to replace Harry Elmes who i heard has been released, so Wader do you know brimsdown player manager well? While playing for Waltham Forest i played against him once while he was at Barking just before he moved to Redbridge. Brimsdown will be memory after a while and i know they won't be challenging the favourites Biggleswade Town, who i have my money on, Without Rhodes pulling the strings at Kentish and Hector off, Kentish might have the same fate as Cockfosters battling against relegation, So rhodes have you got anything lined up job wise? why don't you look to help Brimsdown out, as they will need someone to push them forward, speak to Clement and see if he will take over there and u can get one over Kentish as reading over your previous threads i see Kentish and Brimsdown have a little bit of history with Kenish only managing to draw once and being heavenly beaten twice , Revenage, always the best solution and if you go to Brimsdown you can continue the Brimsdown winning streak against Kentish as you are no longer there, it is all about being a winner, isn't that Rhodes???

I do know Merv from his playing at a higher level and of course at Brimmo. Being cheeky I even wanted him playing at Bigg Town. Who wouldn't want him ? (injury free).

I spoke to Colin McBride on Monday and he never mentioned anything about Merv, but he is canny of course. I spoke to Gordon on the phone today as well. I think he's got a real tough job, but I believe wholeheartedly in his talents and think he'll pull it off ok.

It's that time of year when players are looking around and so are managers. Everyone seems to be chatting to everyone on the phone, on Facebook for gods sake and of course e.mail.

I hope everyone gets what they want, but of course not everyone will!

Top Gun - Is Daniel Young still at Goldsdown Road, George Boateng poached him from Kentish Town last season (2006/2007) around Christmas time when it was looking like 'we' would be competing with Brimsdown Rovers every step of the way, I think he did it purely to throw 'us' out of 'our' stride at the time and it worked a treat.

Regarding the interesting points you make in your post, I don't think I was pulling any strings at Kentish Town, that's down to the Club's hierarchy however they will probably need to get more hands on deck as Division 1 to the Premier Division is a big step with six more league games for starters, it's alright for Brimsdown as they appear to have enough bodies to rally round which allows Peter Wade to do the day job. As for 'the great one' I'm not sure what his plans are for next season but I wouldn't have thought Brimsdown are considering him for the hot seat particularly after, as you say, what went on in 2006/2007 following the legendary 2-2 draw, besides aren't they planning to appoint someone any time now. As for my own plans, well I'm open to offers!