Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any new

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
nowt concrete UM....I think colin felt that last seasons squad was good enough and is biding his time up to preseason to see who is available and who may leave before making any decisions...make him right to be honest....

if it aint broke why fix it......smile

Colin McBide doh

I am reliably informed that ross wall has signed a contract with Hx this weekend...that is good news...probably the most sought after young striker in the county...smile

applause

evil I forgot to tell ya...i'm his agent!

You know feck all Kaiser how things work in football!If i would have said he's a good young prospect,they wouldn't have had a look at him!Now they are trying to push him through to prove Coachie's wrong.If they are successful in giving him a permanent place it's another matter...only time will tell...I hope for young Ross that works out well.

Originally Posted By: onebreast
I am well in love with his sister

Ha ha ha we have heard about it...
UM shattap ya face! grin

the gaffer is playing it close this year diggs and refusing to spend money unwisely.....I can however tell you that there will be some extra pace around next season.....

and no... do not ask...grin

Have you found some pills in the stables.

on our day we was the best side in that [****!!****] league last season.The way we dismantled chelmo,ricay away was frightening.I just feel that the players have to believe more.

parks,lee,janners etc etc are some of the most talented players outside the conference,i just wished they believed it more