Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does anyone know the teams that will be competing?

Does anyone know the teams that will be competing in the south midlands various leagues from prem to div 2?

I have been told that no teams from div 1 will be relegated but both kings langley and crawley green will be coming up and there will be another team joining us from the herts league anyone know who this will be? and also we have lost cheshunt reserves sadly!!!

Hatfield Town are coming into Div 1 and Wodson Park into Div 2.

Originally Posted By: footballnut08
Does anyone know the teams that will be competing in the south midlands various leagues from prem to div 2?

League constitutions for Steps 1-4 and entire SSML constitution (inc reserves) for 2008/09 on Bigg Town website. Follow the link on the home page or top menu (Link to site below.)

does anyone know anything of hatfield town?? heard they are a good young side who will challenge a few top sides this season.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I have heard that they will challenge a few top sides this season, they are a young side and are based in Hatfield duck

Too sharp there Dykey! They are based in Welwyn Garden City! Managed by former Hertford Town, Sandridge Rovers and St margaretsbury manager Andy Prutton. Feature ex Hertford and Colney Heath men Daniel Staples and Jason Beck.

Possibly for the best..I once played a game in the Hilltop area of Hatfield and was thankful to escape with all my limbs intact

bolt

Lovely place, Hatfield!

Beck also played a number of first team games for St Mags when I was there. I think he's sorted his temperement out now!?

greg dyke, clever boy,very sharp, nice name!

hatfield are actually managed by trevor lloyd, andy prutton is his assistant, becky is a nice boy really!

oh and dykey, next time you visit the hilltop area u hopefully wont be so lucky!!

I bumped into Prutts a couple of weeks ago and he's looking forward to next season, I think they'll be pushing the top sides.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I understand that Ruislip Manor & Brent FC will be playing home games at the old Viking Sports ground next season.

There's currently a lot of blank looks on another's Forum about Ruislip Manor and Brent FC's supposed amalgamation, perhaps Football Man can put the record straight seeing how he knows it all:

Not sure if it can be a merger - the only Brent I can find is in the London AFA and they are in the provisional Constitution for 08/09 season - playing in Intermediate West.

here's their entry on the AFA site

http://www.amateurfootballcombination.co.uk/WestClubs/brent.htm

then again, if the Ruislip M news is more current, then things may have changed?

Or it could just be a 'cosmetic' name change to appeal to a wider community of fans and not involving the existing Brent club at all?

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Hatfield Town are coming into Div 1 and Wodson Park into Div 2.

I understand that Hatfield Town will be groundsharing at Herns Lane next season, has this been confirmed

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I understand that Hatfield Town will be groundsharing at Herns Lane next season, has this been confirmed

Indeed Rhodes, I have heard that they will challenge a few top sides this season, they are a young side and are based in Welwyn Garden City duck

Indeed Rhodes, I have heard that they will challenge a few top sides this season, they are a young side and are based in Welwyn Garden City duck

Such as Royston Town you mean

What about Hoddesdon Town