Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does anyone know the teams that will be competing?

Originally Posted By: Horace
I'd be amazed if it was over

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
I'd be amazed if it was over

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Special1

This is only because I've probably told you already and you obviously weren't listening the first time.

or perhaps rhodsey just wanted to get you to bite...cheeseburger

No doubt. But I honestly believe he's forgotten and the wild shots off target, just like in the Euro Quarter-Finals, underline this theory. smile

Special1 - What are you talking about, Portugal weren't good enough to beat Germany last Thursday, it's as simple as that. When push came to shove Ronaldo was found wanting and Scolari wasn't up to the job unlike Guus Hindink who is a tactical master, similar to Hector Varela if you like, who will always deliver the goods for you yet incredibly you showed Hector the door just because he put one over on you in the Inner City World Cup. If you had swallowed your pride and asked him to join you after he severed ties with Kentish Town he may well have done so but you've missed the boat now.

Well done Special1, I found that is always the best response to Clippy's posts. If everyone else could just stick to replying to his sensible posts.... ok, that might leave it a bit quiet on here but...

So what wasn't sensible about my post, Guus Hindink is arguably the best Coach in the World today