Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Does anyone know the teams that will be competing?

Okay, how about that they will not be plying their trade at Herns Lane, I doubt they can come up with sufficient money anyway to groundshare there which would surely be in the region of at least 10k.

Interesting Rhodes (PS I don't know the answer to this) but as Hertford have no reserve team next season and Hatfield Town joint manager is ex-Hertford manager.......

So what you're saying is that Hatfield Town will be playing at Hertford Town's ground next season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So what you're saying is that Hatfield Town will be playing at Hertford Town's ground next season.

Read what I said again... it's not what I'm saying, it's what I'm concluding from the vidence put in front of me!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Interesting Rhodes (PS I don't know the answer to this) but as Hertford have no reserve team next season and Hatfield Town joint manager is ex-Hertford manager.......

I could be putting six and six together and getting two but....

listen ladies its simple, hatfield town, who have not done a 'baldock town' and covered their back by applying for every league under the sun which was quoted some way up, won the herts senior county league which entitled them to promotion to the ssml, plain and simple, surely men of your knowledge must have known this? and yes they are groundsharing at herns lane, again carrying on from last seasons ground share with wgc which enabled hatfield to go up when they won their league. it has nothing to do with hertford town, 'I could be putting six and six together and getting two but....', indeed this statement is true!

10k rhodes, im not quite sure what kind of imagination you have got, but im fairly sure you are quite a way off there my man!!

Originally Posted By: cockwatch
10k rhodes, im not quite sure what kind of imagination you have got, but im fairly sure you are quite a way off there my man!!

So are we into Play Your Cards Right teritory here and you're asking me to go higher or lower, surely Welwyn Garden City aren't going to accommodate Hatfield Town for anything less than 10k a season, why should they.

Originally Posted By: cockwatch

So are we into Play Your Cards Right teritory here and you're asking me to go higher or lower, surely Welwyn Garden City aren't going to accommodate Hatfield Town for anything less than 10k a season, why should they.

Cockwatch - prepare to wipe the egg off your face.

Rhodes - your imagination is breathtaking! You are implying that Hatfield Town would pay in the order of

Yes, well perhaps 14k is over the top but at the end of the day Club's will hold out for what they can get as they know they hold all the aces. I was regularly quoted 12k when looking at alternative venues had the Copthall Stadium fallen through however for that I would have expected the catering and cleaning for all home matches to be thrown in. I would be interested to know what Sport London e Benfica are paying at Reynolds Field as this will be the perfect yardstick, Special1 must know.

Yes, well perhaps 14k is over the top but at the end of the day Club's will hold out for what they can get as they know they hold all the aces. I was regularly quoted 12k when looking at alternative venues had the Copthall Stadium fallen through however for that I would have expected the catering and cleaning for all home matches to be thrown in. I would be interested to know what Sport London e Benfica are paying at Reynolds Field as this will be the perfect yardstick, Special1 must know.

I'm sure you would be interested to know, but he's not going to tell you. I'd be amazed if it was over

i think there will be many a team wanting to groundshare with the 'new edgware' at the price you are willing to pay Rhodes!

rule 1...never let potential clients know your budget smile

Originally Posted By: Horace

I'm sure you would be interested to know, but he's not going to tell you. I'd be amazed if it was over

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
rule 2

diversionary tactics....shocked

they have a good teacher this time keeps...grin

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
i dont doubt it!

rule 3....make sure pupils can grasp what teacher is trying to tell them smile

they seem to be doing okay thus far..saying plenty but giving nowt away which is of course rhodesys modus operandi...gavin is also learning real quick....they'll be fine...

grin