Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town

Okay, thanks for that and good luck but what about HTFCew, what is she doing with herself these days

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
bawling

Greg Dyke - I couldn't have put it better myself, I think that's exactly what HTFCew has been doing

It's not a slur, I'm just stating fact that's all. It would be nice if HTFCew could come on and give her side of the story rather than hiding herself away in the pointless breakaway Forum.

Lets see whether HTFCew shows her face, she had a nice little number going at Hertford Town particularly with the photography and the local press held her in high regard as she always met their deadlines, I'm at a loss as to why she gave all of that up when she didn't really need to.

Come on now Cliff, it's all getting a bit tiresome now. Horace has moved onto pastures new, HTFCew has chosen to move on & Hertford Town are moving back in the right direction. Let's just respect their decisions & get back to talking football !

Barney Rubble - Can I point out that Southill Alexander have a thread of its own in the' Other Non League Chat' section but in answer to your question the name has absolutely nothing to do with the Gresty Road Club, anyway that's Crewe 'Alexandra' not 'Alexander'.

Yes Dougie,

but at least it was in the cup and not the league.

2 consecutive defeats is worrying espeicially the 0-3 and 0-4 scorelines.

This Saturday, they face Chalfont St Peter, jhust a few places above them in the table.

CSP are unbeaten in 9 league games, which have included a 10-1 win at Kentish Town and a 7-1 win at Biggleswade Town.

Incidently, Comedy Dave, from the Chris Moyles show, is curently living in Chalfont St Peter, maybe he will attend the game

Oh dear Greg.

That is a toughie. CSP are bookies favourites for the Vase I believe. Ray Walsh (ex Manor) is captain and Roy Byron (ex Amersham) in midfield.

Is it at Chalfont? There is a lovely little fish restaurant called 'Cape Fish' on the road to Amersham in Chalfont St Giles if any Hertford fans fancy some posh nosh prior to the game. I'm sure Comedy Dave may even have frequented the establishment,,,,

SIX

CSP are unbeaten in 9 league games, which have included a 10-1 win at Kentish Town and a 7-1 win at Biggleswade Town.

I don't recall us playing two matches that day Dykester and certainly not conceding 7 goals to CSP. Well not yet this season.

Perhaps I was snoozing bandit

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Oh dear Greg.

That is a toughie. CSP are bookies favourites for the Vase I believe. Ray Walsh (ex Manor) is captain and Roy Byron (ex Amersham) in midfield.

Is it at Chalfont? There is a lovely little fish restaurant called 'Cape Fish' on the road to Amersham in Chalfont St Giles if any Hertford fans fancy some posh nosh prior to the game. I'm sure Comedy Dave may even have frequented the establishment,,,,

SIX

I have recently had cause to travel to Aylesbury, on a few occasions, in the past month or so, and have indeed passed by the Cape Fish place.

Looks a bit out of place.. (no pun intended) doh

Wader...many apologies, I meant Biggleswade United..can't you two Wader type teams merge, and save further confusion, on my part ?

GD

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Oh dear Greg.

Ray didn't play against Harefield last week, and I heard he may have left the club.
Chalfont are looking good at the moment, so Hertford will have their work cut out to come away with anything on Saturday.

Yes Dougie,

Greg, I think CSP may have beaten Biggleswade United 7-1 & not Biggleswade Town.

Speaking of which, isn't it a big feather in the cap for the SSML to have 2 clubs still in the last 16 of the vase ?

Good luck to both CSP & The Waders in the next round !

10 !!!! We did it gang !