Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

two posts in a row, without any references or slurs to HTFC and Horace.

If I have slurred them in the past then I apologise unreservedly, now Horace is General Secretary of the Herts County League and HTFCew is Results Secretary I had better watch my p's and q's in future.

• 3 months later...

There's an interesting article in the Hertfordshire Mercury this week where Steve Perryman gives his endorsement and support to the Club and Pablo Ardiles's reign, this is where HTFCew and Horace in particular must wish they were still involved with the Club however I'm sure they will both be present at the 'Tottenham legends' fundraising event this evening at the Corn Exchange in Hertford rubbing shoulders with the likes of Perryman, Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa:

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/hertfordshiremercury-sport/

Yes, they were elected to the Capital League the other night.

I think they groundshare with Codicote so only option is a league that plays midweek. Capital league is also a higher standard so probably more beneficial in seeing if players are good enough.

sorry im out of touch here....hertford are ground sharing with codicote?

sounds like they are going to be looking for a ressie manager or have they got one already?

Well... Codicote are groundsharing at Hertford as they did last season. Check the Hertford website and see if they are advertising for one!

No one in particular. I'm one of these Premiership Big Boys who've become disillusioned with it all & I want something more genuine. I played in the greek leagues & spartan league as a youngster & watched some SSML clubs last year when watching my family play. Being of Greek descent I do still follow Olympiakos though. Which club do you represent ? Are you a Manager, Fan or player ?